Chad Mendes vs Manvel Gamburyan UFC*157

Good fight!

Two former title challengers trying to claw their way back into a title shot against the champion who SMASHED them both.

Chad should take this!

this is getting ridic.. Mendez is the #3 FW in the world and he is going to fight a guy who dropped 3 strait then beat a can in his last 4 fights...

this is like mendez 3rd fight that is just ridic..

Manny looked like an absolute beast back in the day. I'm pretty sure he would've beaten Nate if he didn't injure himself. Not quite sure what happened but I'd love to see him win this fight, although I doubt it.

Good fight!

Two former title challengers trying to claw their way back into a title shot against the champion who SMASHED them both.

Chad should take this!

Manny is 1-3 in his last 4 fights.. 1-2 after aldo... mendez is 3-1 in his last 4 and 2-0 after aldo... not a good match up

Manny is 1-3 in his last 4 fights.. 1-2 after aldo... mendez is 3-1 in his last 4 and 2-0 after aldo... not a good match up

Chad is in the John Fitch place right now.

IMHO he is the #2 guy, Edger needs to prove himself.

That being said Chad can't fight Aldo again just yet, so throwing him against #3-8 would be a bad idea, it would kill a challenger for Aldo, who might have bigger problems with Chad's wrestling chops.

Think clearly son.

Great fight for Chad he should win, but you never know in the UFC.

this is getting ridic.. Mendez is the #3 FW in the world and he is going to fight a guy who dropped 3 strait then beat a can in his last 4 fights...

this is like mendez 3rd fight that is just ridic..

Lol @ Omigawa being a can

Gonna be a fun match up. Even though despite some of his previous performances Manny is a strong strong dude with great KO power (ala Mike Brown) and should never be written off completely, i still have Mendes winning by some form of (T)Ko. In my mind he's just on another level then Gamburyan

Not a very good match up IMO. Mendes is way better than Manvil & deserves better comp.

Manny would be 2-0 if he fought Cody McKenzie and Yaotzin Meza.

Back