Rumored Chad Mendes teasing possible return to MMA?

My guess is the big announcement has something to do with hunting - he has a new hunting product coming out, or a hunting TV show or something. And Rogan is doing this as a favour to him to promote it.

He's been putting up loads of workout and boxing videos on IG so I reckon it's gotta be either bare knuckle or he's gonna box another washed up guy.

it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

$10 says he launching some sort of water or supplement company.

My guess is the big announcement has something to do with hunting - he has a new hunting product coming out, or a hunting TV show or something. And Rogan is doing this as a favour to him to promote it.
Oooh that’s it! Better than my idea. Probably his own line of deer urine.

He's coming back and fighting in two weeks. :D

I believe he was making 500k a fight, if he still has a fight or 2 on his deal I'm sure he would want to cash in.

Mendes vs Allen would be a great test to see where both guys are. Allen kinda gassed vs Yusuf so I don't think he could drown Chad with pace.

In b4 Yuge news about his doomsday casserole getting picked up by Costco

<mma3>

Im not surprised, mofos. I knew that celebrity fishing and hunt guide gig would not work out long term, nor would it be able to pay dem big money ranch bills. Many of these athletes splurge when they get their lump sum pay day, but then have a hard time budgeting it and finding steady income. Where else can Chad make 50g's in 15 minutes? And the longer he waits, the harder it is to return. I just hope that they let Chad use his therapeutic skin cream if they let Jon pulse with a free a pass and give foreign fighters a 24 hour heads up before they piss test them, to avoid getting thrown in jail again. <Lmaoo>

I believe he was making 500k a fight, if he still has a fight or 2 on his deal I'm sure he would want to cash in.

Mendes vs Allen would be a great test to see where both guys are. Allen kinda gassed vs Yusuf so I don't think he could drown Chad with pace.
Only made 500K owing to Conor. For the Frankie fight he made 82K

Very good fighter in his prime. He was the 3rd best FW (behind Aldo and Frankie) for years. At 36 and after a long layoff, I don't see him doing well on a comeback. The lighter weight divisions are toughest for older fighters. A slight decline in speed/reflexes can make a big difference.

TJ did pretty well after a long layoff in his comeback and he is 35. TJ probably getting a TS after Yan/Sterling.

Maybe Mendes could drop down to 135...

Finally found a PED free eczema cream I'm guessing

<Fedor23>

Big news

I'm releasing a new fishing rod

Mendes is Yoked. He’s back on that prescription foot cream. Probably have to complete at LW now.

He said he was open to boxing few weeks ago, not MMA

i think it’s probably this. I’ve seen a lot of clips of him hitting pads- all boxing. I haven’t seen any kicking and I don’t think any grappling at all. He looks good on the pads, you wouldn’t guess he was no longer fighting just based off that.

I think boxing is really likely

Full camp Chad would smash Conor, now and 2015
chad-mendes-conor-mcgregor1.jpg

069_Chad_Mendes_vs_Conor_McGregor.0.0.jpg

To be fair that was also Conor on 1 leg since his knee was wrecked from training with Rory I believe during the Aldo world tour. And he still walked Chad down.

Both guys, full camp and healthy Conor beats him in a round.

Back