• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Chad Mendes looking TST, but also losing hairline

BCSXJYa.gif

Eddie is going to sleep. Sad day. I hope he proves me wrong, but speed kills and Eddie is a bit chinny these days with all that mileage.
Yeah, 100%

Mendes is probably in better shape these days and clearly isn't afraid to go further with his...er...skin cream...regimen

He was doing well, but Volk is a fucking machine and out-worked him in the end. Don't think he crumbled, just couldn't withstand the onslaught of one of the best fighters of this era.

I can’t remember completely, but wasn’t Chad coming back from a bit of a lay off? I remember the fight was pretty close till Chad started to fade.

regardless WAR Mendes!!!

<{natewhut}>

He's going against Alvarez though so he still brutally hairline mogs his opponent.

Dodson would be terrifying to go against in Bareknuckle. That dude is so fast you wouldn't even see what knocked your ass out.

It would either be the right hand or left hand in Bare knuckle so you'd have a 50/50 chance of picking right lol.

I can’t remember completely, but wasn’t Chad coming back from a bit of a lay off? I remember the fight was pretty close till Chad started to fade.

regardless WAR Mendes!!!

<{natewhut}>
Yeah he has been off for a while. He retired in 2015 then came back in 2018 and fought Myles Jury & Volk.

It's a shame BKFC murdered one of their fighters bc this is a great match up

This dude is looking like he could be the circus midget AND strongman on the same night.
Would watch.

Minoxidil doesn't work on the hairline, need finasteride for that.

<Goldie11>

Kinda crazy to think about how a guy Chad’s age could potentially still be an elite fighter with PEDs, even if young guys were taking them also

He was doing well, but Volk is a fucking machine and out-worked him in the end. Don't think he crumbled, just couldn't withstand the onslaught of one of the best fighters of this era.
So crumbled?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back