CFFC 94: HAFEZ VS. CUTTS

Im done with these types of events. Too many green unproven fighters. Its like taking a shot at the dark

Im done with these types of events. Too many green unproven fighters. Its like taking a shot at the dark
Nah the value is still there. Just not something good for big parlays. I like a few fighters for cffc 95 if you change your mind.

Nah the value is still there. Just not something good for big parlays. I like a few fighters for cffc 95 if you change your mind.
most defo.

There were a couple big heavy underdogs that won, i can see the value in getting a big payday with betting against the favorite , but it feels like a different strategy than the usual ufc cards. It reminds me like when you play texas hold em and than you discover 5 card poker.

It was pretty fun i'll admit researching low tier events. I wonder perhaps if its actually a nice niche that can be exploited. I often hear stories of people making enormous payouts in discrete sporting events like these because odds makers are usually overlooking and putting less effort.

Back