CFB Playoffs Discussion V2: New Year's 6

Miss St (-4.5) over Georgia Tech.

Easiest 10k you'll ever make.

Both teams are run-dominant squads. Miss St stuffs the run (27th in rush D). Georgia Tech gets stuffed by the run (98th in rush D). Miss St. is going to manhandle GT up front. Plain and simple.

MSU is gonna have trouble with that triple option.

GT has sucked dick in bowls under PJ.

Well Dan Mullen was responsible for Northwestern ending their bowl drought. And after losing the Egg Bowl like they did, there's a chance they're flat as well as not having Geoff Collins.

Both teams are run-dominant squads. Miss St stuffs the run (27th in rush D). Georgia Tech gets stuffed by the run (98th in rush D). Miss St. is going to manhandle GT up front. Plain and simple.

stick to vcash

Hopefully Boise can tighten up their d. Would love to see uoa get embarassed

The SEC chest thumpers are funny when rustled, but the SEC thing was never a big deal to me considering USC's last two trips into SEC country ended in a combined score of 73-14. Idk which was funnier; USC taking Auburn's soul for a whole year or 'smirching the division champ Arkansas to the point their top 2 hometown guys ended up transferring to USC

I hope Marce isn't betting real money with his can picks.

The SEC chest thumpers are funny when rustled, but the SEC thing was never a big deal to me considering USC's last two trips into SEC country ended in a combined score of 73-14. Idk which was funnier; USC taking Auburn's soul for a whole year or 'smirching the division champ Arkansas to the point their top 2 hometown guys ended up transferring to USC

Gonna be hyped playing you guys in a couple of years.

Well you haven't been wrong so far

Gonna be hyped playing you guys in a couple of years.

Yeah same here. Haven't been this anxious about a game since the 08 Ohio State game. Ricky Town or Max Browne are gonna have to have balls of steel going into that game.

Yeah same here. Haven't been this anxious about a game since the 08 Ohio State game. Ricky Town or Max Browne are gonna have to have balls of steel going into that game.

So will either Blake Barnett or David Cornwell. I've been wanting to see Bama/USC for a while.

Well, guys, looks like I'm headed out here in a bit. I will probably end up getting pretty drunk tomorrow. I probably won't be on Sherdog at all tomorrow. Just know, when the OSU/Alabama game kicks off I'll probably already be pretty fucked up. I really hope they win, but I am only 35% confident that they will win. So, as long as Ohio State doesn't embarrass themselves on the field (Ole Miss) or on the sidelines (Texas A&M), I will be happy.

Everyone have a great new year and enjoy the games.

Well, guys, looks like I'm headed out here in a bit. I will probably end up getting pretty drunk tomorrow. I probably won't be on Sherdog at all tomorrow. Just know, when the OSU/Alabama game kicks off I'll probably already be pretty fucked up. I really hope they win, but I am only 35% confident that they will win. So, as long as Ohio State doesn't embarrass themselves on the field (Ole Miss) or on the sidelines (Texas A&M), I will be happy.

Have a good one sexy. I just hope it stays classy.

Roll Tide

Just don't go full Braggle and try to watch some of the game lol

Have a good one

Back