• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CFB Discussion V1: Wire to Wire looms

Status
Not open for further replies.

bragglefraggle

Purple Belt
Reaction score
461095545.jpg

Discuss

Too many distractions

resize

Got that outta the way in the off-season

FSU will be on a 31 game winning streak after this season ends

They'll lose to somebody in either the regular season or playoffs. Better FSU teams haven't even done that.

FSU's team this year is better talent wise than last years team, too young to compare to weinke's or chollies team

Already too confident brag lol

Avi bet?

Why the hell not, I already have a bet with Pride but I forgot what it was about

I think the NC game will be Alabama/Auburn depending on the Iron Bowl vs Okie

UConn faces BYU on Friday.

UConn faces BYU on Friday.

I was in Storrs two weeks ago... my friend and I noticed a side door to Gampel Pavilion was cracked open so we looked inside and saw that the entire arena was empty.... we came to the conclusion that it was mandatory we quickly go inside for this once in a lifetime opportunity to experience the empty,calm,quiet arena that countless legends have passed through over the years.... so we quickly fucked around and took a ton of pictures..... a few minutes passed and then we finally saw a person walking around the opposite side of the arena..... and it was Bob Diaco who thought he was in Gampel all by himself.... we quickly made eye contact and then casually hauled ass back to the door we entered from so it didn't look like we were asshats trespassing into the arena (which we were).

About 15 minutes later we were walking back along the road outside of Gampel and crossed paths with Coach Diaco. I simply nodded and said "hey"... he did the same, but in the glaring manner at realizing we were the assholes in the arena taking pictures during his private naughty time where he thought he was by himself in Gampel. Guy probably realized I was taller, younger, and in better shaper than him and he could easily get KTFO'd for mentioning anything...... at least that's what I like to believe :cool:

some pics.

Diaco eventually popped out on that opposite side of the arena
20rvbyf.jpg

"anonymous non-trespasser on the stairwell of greatness"
34evmer.jpg
[/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back