CES 60 Matt Bessette vs Charles Cheeks III, Gotti III vs Lloreda Jan 24 5/8pm pt/et Official Dis

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
78897173_2478116119103583_8158853191266467840_o.jpg

Main Card

Matt Bessette vs. Charles Cheeks III -Featherweight Belt
Greg Rebello (c) vs. Jordan Mitchell - Heavyweight Belt
Johnny Lopez vs. Blaine Shutt - Flyweight Belt
Rocky Edwards vs. William Knight
John Gotti III vs. Marcos Lloreda
Giorgi Kudukashvili vs. Richie Santiago
Ashiek Ajim vs. Andres Rodriguez

Last edited:
Bessette is coming back for his belt

I think CES didn't have a champion after him, I could be wrong though.

Greg Rebello gearing up for his next opportunity to lose on Contender Series.

Interested in watching the Gotti fight.

Greg Rebello gearing up for his next opportunity to lose on Contender Series.

Interested in watching the Gotti fight.

Tebaris Gordon is the guy Greg Hardy beat into a pulp to get into the UFC. I expect Gotti to be in the UFC in a year or less if he keeps winning.

Greg Rebello and Matt Bessette, I would imagine would have their eyes on the PFL for the 2020 Regular season. I can see the PFL and ESPN being interested in John Gotti III joining the PFL as a great marketing ploy for the PFL. But I can see John Gotti III and his handlers holding out for a UFC Contender Series shot.

This might surpass the Cowboy-McGregor fight, for having the Gangster Grandson John Gotti III.

Gotti III, grandson of 'Teflon Don,' is undefeated.

I was very impressed by Richie Santiago on DWTNCS. He went to war with Miles Johns in a great fight.

I think Joe Lauzon is supposed to be doing commentary for this.

Gotti isn't close to big league ready imo based on his performance there. I didn't think William Knight looked anywhere near ready either.

Gotti isn't close to big league ready imo based on his performance there. I didn't think William Knight looked anywhere near ready either.

Nope especially Gotti He did some rookie shit

Back