CES 30 Lane vs. Felix 9PM ET Discussion (AXS TV)

I want to see Rebello vs Walsh for a CES 205 pound title.
agreed. I think the King win did enough for me to warrent Rebello getting the call up. But a Walsh fight would def get a call up. Wouldn't be surprises to see him fighting for bellator next Mohegan card.

Every fight I have seen from this Bang guy has sucked tremendously.

Got to say that was one of the worst MMA shows I've seen on TV in a long time. The last fight was dreadful up until the last round. Walsh and McElligott gassed at about 1 minute thirty seconds. The Morgan fight was one of the worst fights I've ever seen.

Wheeler was a highlight, missed the first fight. But this was rough to watch. CES MMA needs to step it up.
CES is the weakest link of AXS fights. Their only prospect atm is Joey Gomez and maybe Rico DiSciullo.

ROC > CES if only for Arce and Gillespie.

Every fight I have seen from this Bang guy has sucked tremendously.

CES is the weakest link of AXS fights. Their only prospect atm is Joey Gomez and maybe Rico DiSciullo.

ROC > CES if only for Arce and Gillespie.
The first fight between Felix and Lane was actually really fun. Lane flipped him off, stood over him after a sick choke out. Was all action. That's why I was shocked to see this fight be so bad.

For sure it's the worst of Axs though. RFA and Legacy pretty much tied up to me. They both switch off with really good and than mediocre shows.

Dude wasted 2 rounds not banging when he had a every opportunity to bang.

I've never been impressed with a Lane fight...

That fight felt like a draw. One fighter fought point sparring while the other stood there and stared until he finally woke up.

Back