Cerrone vs Khabib to happen at UFC 187 in Vegas

orlandod

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Can Cerrone take this?

rep.jpg

if cerrone fights the way he did against bendo, i think not. He couldn't get going and if he can't do that and be aggressive and push khabib i think he will be in for a long night. He has to be aggressive and finish khabib in my opinion

Not really confirmed for the event, but it's a solid co-main if they decide to put it there. Though, I really wish it'd be a 5 rounder to test Khabib's cardio in the later rounds.

Just about every year, I go to Vegas for the Memorial Day weekend card. If it's really McGregor v Aldo and this, I better start money saving now because the ticket prices will be ridiculously jacked up.

Nice!! This could be a such a good fight

I can see them headlining a fight night with this. Kinda a waste to do it as a three rounder on a card that will already sell because of the main event.

I cannot wait for this, hope Khabib takes it.

Really wish this was a 5 rounder in case Khabib holds Cowboy down for 2 rounds

Khabib:Hey man I heard you need time to rest. how 'bout a snuggle...with a human blankee?

This is an easy fight for Khabib. I don't know how people think Cowboy has any chance.

He doesn't have the TDD to keep it standing, and he doesn't have the jiu jitsu to sub him.

Listen, if Khabib could take a stroll in RDA's guard and gas him out, Cerrone isn't doing shit.

I disagree I think Cerrone is going to get taken down every single time Khabib tries. Cerrone does not do well when he's being pressured and attacked constantly he like freezes up almost.

The one hope he does have is letting this go the ground and submitting Khabib which I could easily see happening.

I wouldnt bet on that the will take him down every time

Last edited:
This is an easy fight for Khabib. I don't know how people think Cowboy has any chance.

He doesn't have the TDD to keep it standing, and he doesn't have the jiu jitsu to sub him.

Listen, if Khabib could take a stroll in RDA's guard and gas him out, Cerrone isn't doing shit.

Where are you getting your facts from??? Cerrone has excellent TDD

I will say that he did show us that his takedown game works effectively at the high level by beating RDA for 3 rounds, but it certainly was not a easy fight for him and he had challenges. He can certainly win the same way vs Cerrone

Back