Cerrone Transported to Hospital

His nose is probably wrecked from years of professional scuffles, so one more whack on it might have done it, Akira's nose got messed up and pretty much became an off switch, due to pain.

Herb let him get punched a lot. Pretty sure he even tapped at some point during the GnP.
I didn't see any good views or see any solid connections of follow up, but Conor's firm straight toes impacted Cerrone's jaw area off button solidly and rattled his jaw.

Wasn't even KO'd clean.

Damage control so he doesn't get caught slipping up and admitting to taking a dive? Doesn't want to answer questions as to why his stats show 0/1 punches thrown?

I didn't see any good views or see any solid connections of follow up, but Conor's firm straight toes impacted Cerrone's jaw area off button solidly and rattled his jaw.
He hurt him with left hands after the kick, the kick only wobbled him.

Wasn't even KO'd clean.

Damage control so he doesn't get caught slipping up and admitting to taking a dive? Doesn't want to answer questions as to why his stats show 0/1 punches thrown?
Maybe lay off the cat biscuits for a while champ.

Agreed I love cowboy, too bad he got starched but most knew it was coming.
Cowboy has a ton of experience and is well rounded. I would have expected him to put up more of a battle. More than a minute at least.

The brink truck took Cowboy to the hospital.

I mean is anyone really surprised by the result? Truly?

Hopefully he is being dropped off here:
elms-gallery-8.jpg

Last edited:
Thats what happens when you stand there like a tin can and not even throw a punch.

The strikes were legit.
The damage was legit.
The EFFORT was questionable.

Cowboy's Lasseiz-Faire attitude during the build up only underscores it.

I hope he is alright.

Its probably because of his nose maybe.

Back