Cerrone: Jones found a way out of UFC 151

MMAfanWA

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There is already a thread on these comments here

My mistake :icon_cry2

Last edited:
There is a thread on this topic literally one thread up from this.

How arrogant was that answer?, this guy will never grow on me.

Cant believe i used the word arrogant again not been a troll.

Jones isn't a fighter like Donald. He's an athlete/celebrity worried about how people perceive him.

Lol what is it with Cerrone always calling guys out from different weight classes that he knows he's never going to have to fight?

Jon Jones > Donald Cerrone

dosn't matter. Sonnen will smash Jones into oblivion when they meet. he only delayed the inevitable

Jones isn't a fighter like Donald. He's an athlete/celebrity worried about how people perceive him.

He's an athlete/celebrity who has dismantled all of the top fighters he's fought.

Point and laugh at the crybaby.

No, Jones let Chael celebrate one last Christmas.

You guys should come to the other thread, lots of Jones defenders in there.

dosn't matter. Sonnen will smash Jones into oblivion when they meet. he only delayed the inevitable

Not sure if serious...
tumblr_lf6r0v46oM1qbvihuo1_500.gif

I really hope that wasn't Jones' actual response, that's pretty douchey.

Cowboy is the kind of fighter I believe when he says he would fight on a day's notice, a lot of guys says it, I don't necessarily believe them though. I respect that Cerrone had the balls to say it to Jones' face, a lot of guys would have just kissed ass seeing as Jones is the big dog in that camp.

Lol ok. bones musta 187'd your favorite fighter or somethin. poor fella don't have so much hate in your heart.

Back