Cerrone is ready to face Ferguson, who you got?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Khabib is not injured yet but Cerrone is ready to replace him against Ferguson if needed.

Who you got!?

ps. I can't find a poll.

Last edited:
Cowboy, especially if there has yet to be a submission win during the card, because the only sub victory of a night during the main event brings dat bonus monies.

I am biased.

no one beating Ferguson right now in my estimation

Ferguson is a freakin beast. He walked right thru Barbozas best shots like a zombie, and just kept coming. He will be too strong and wild for Donald, and will probably KO him.

DAYUM! That's a fucking fight right there. I'd take Ferguson but I dunno, cerrone won't back down. If khabib backs out, get cerrone in there

As a big Cerrone fan I think Ferguson would win convincingly he's really come into his own lately. If Khabib gets injured though I'd love to see that fight.

Cowboy allday..Ferguson is doin great but Cowboy is at another level

Ferguson would win. But I'd LOVE to see this frickin' fight.

Cowboy, especially if there has yet to be a submission win during the card, because the only sub victory of a night during the main event brings dat bonus monies.

I am biased.
I might be talking out my arse here, but I think if anyone is getting a submission victory in Ferguson vs. Cowboy then I'd give it to Ferguson. He may only be a brown belt, but man is he slick on the ground.

Cowboy starts off too slow, Ferguson steamrolls him. Cowboys only chance is if Ferguson falls into a sub but not very likely is it.

Back