Cerrone fighting in a week

US beer is typically weak, no offence boys, not sure why it is, but in Canada beer is a lot better. I'm drinking some Porter right now, 7% alcohol, a little sweet, but pretty good.

US beer is typically weak, no offence boys, not sure why it is, but in Canada beer is a lot better. I'm drinking some Porter right now, 7% alcohol, a little sweet, but pretty good.

German beer is really the way to go if you are interested in alcohol percentage.

Also black crown isn't bad, 6% alcohol and fairly cheap.

I tend to only get down with the harder stuff myself. Rums, in particular. Kraken is a good cheap goto.

German beer is really the way to go if you are interested in alcohol percentage.

Also black crown isn't bad, 6% alcohol and fairly cheap.

Love German beer, I don't care about the alcohol, as long as it taste good.

I don't know much about the US, but in Canada, when you step into a liquor store or beer store you have beer from all around the world, including hundreds of beers from micro breweries in Canada. It's a beautiful thing. The only downside it's expensive as hell, relative to other places.

why's he drinking so much water?

I tend to only get down with the harder stuff myself. Rums, in particular. Kraken is a good cheap goto.

Kraken is a little sweet for my taste. Not a big rum fan, prefer Scotch. My buddy is in the industry, tried some Macallan 21 last weekend. Wouldn't pay the few hundred bucks it's worth, but sure tastes nice.

Go get some Sam Adams, change your mind.
Love German beer, I don't care about the alcohol, as long as it taste good.

I don't know much about the US, but in Canada, when you step into a liquor store or beer store you have beer from all around the world, including hundreds of beers from micro breweries in Canada. It's a beautiful thing. The only downside it's expensive as hell, relative to other places.

Same in America, people are just morons and more interested in getting drunk off beer thank drinking beer.

Been a while since we've seen him fight. Glad he's finally getting back in there.

We have excellent beer. Just gotta know where to get it,but i know what you mean bud,coors etc...its crap.

I don't know if I've ever had Sam Adams, definitely seen it around. Maybe I'll pick up a case next time. I actually thought it was Canadian.

Nope, from Boston, MA. They do tours too. I recommend a case of the seasonal brew. They have about 60 different beers and only 1 or 2 I don't like.

ETA: Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is very popular with almost all the lady friends I have had. My wife is the only one who doesn't like it, but she actually won't drink any alcohol, she hates the taste of every type of alcohol I have given her.

We have excellent beer. Just gotta know where to get it,but i know what you mean bud,coors etc...its crap.

I'm not a snob, a bud on a hot day after a long day of work is great. I just wouldn't exclusively drink Bud like it's the nectar of the Gods or something, there are much better beers.

I'm not a snob, a bud on a hot day after a long day of work is great. I just wouldn't exclusively drink Bud like it's the nectar of the Gods or something, there are much better beers.

I am, I would never drink a Bud unless it was given to me by free and it would spoil if I did not drink it. I hate spoiling stuff more than I hate Bud, it's close though.

Nope, from Boston, MA. They do tours too. I recommend a case of the seasonal brew. They have about 60 different beers and only 1 or 2 I don't like.

ETA: Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is very popular with almost all the lady friends I have had. My wife is the only one who doesn't like it, but she actually won't drink any alcohol, she hates the taste of every type of alcohol I have given her.

Alright, I'll pick up some Sam Adams, and it's on you if I don't drink it, I'm coming back here and bumping this thread.

I am, I would never drink a Bud unless it was given to me by free and it would spoil if I did not drink it. I hate spoiling stuff more than I hate Bud, it's close though.

Someone mentioned that Bud is different in Canada and the US. Never had Bud in the US, so I don't know, but it's just a refreshing beer as far as I can tell, no different than a Canadian, or a Blue, which are typical Canadian beers with not a lot going on.

Typical baseball, let's eat a hot dog and drink a beer, beer.

I didnt use to be, but yeah im a full blown beer snob now. I have a couple bottles of budweisers thats been in my fridge for a year.

His Got Guts Taking The Fight On Such Sort Notice... But I Don't See Him Beating Bendo

I didnt use to be, but yeah im a full blown beer snob now. I have a couple bottles of budweisers thats been in my fridge for a year.

What do you drink? I personally am on a "hoppy" beer kick. Unfortunately, it's the biggest kick up here, and it's starting to be pretentious and yuppy, but I like them hoppy beers.

His Got Guts Taking The Fight On Such Sort Notice... But I Don't See Him Beating Bendo

He can beat him, I think Cowboy has improved more than Bendo has improved since they last met, but I got money on Bendo at -133, so I'm happy.

Back