Cerrone And Iaquinta weight cut side by side comparisson

jesus, Cerrone looks like he's about to volunteer to suck somebody's dick for a ten

Cerrone looking like Viggo Mortensen in the Road.

The_Road_1_L.jpg

Cowboy has no business getting down to 156lbs.

He's risking a lot of brain damage pulling this much water.

More divisions is not the solution...the only thing that "solves" is the ever seeing the best fighters face each other ever again, like boxing.

The solution is to have periodic weigh ins leading up to fights. Weigh them a month before with a requirement of being within at least 10% (i.e. for 155, would have to weight no more than 170.5), then a week out have to make 5% (for 155, weigh no more than 163).

This should also result in a lot fewer fighters missing weight the day before the fight, and thus fewer last-minute cancellations.

Cerrone looks like death at LW and scrawny at WW but for his own sake he should stay at WW

Oh boy , My boy Cowboy is looking bad.
Hei s sitll gonna put a beating on Al though.

As bad as some of these weigh-in pics are they rarely ever amount to anything. The guys that look like shit are usually the ones that end up winning.

WEC Cerrone once claimed he could cut to 145 easy and possibly 135

#neverforget

Cowboy doesn't look bad because of the weight cut. Goddamn toddlers man, they take your soul. Up 5 times a night, getting into shit they shouldn't all day. It's fucking brutal. Drains your entire life force. All you have left is rage. He just looks like a tired dad to me.

He also looks like he's gonna go Dad on Al and spank that ass! War Dad Cowboy!

Don’t see why ppl complain about this

He’s a pro athlete n an adult n can most likely make a rational decision on whether to just cut weight or move up.

Al is a true lightweight that's perfect for the division, Cowboy is one of those that's stuck right in the middle of two divisions.

WEC Cerrone once claimed he could cut to 145 easy and possibly 135

#neverforget
Not even close, but boxers usually start their careers a good 20lbs below their final weight class, Pacquiao has won belts in 8 weight classes, from 112lbs up to 154lbs...Young Cerrone might had the chance at a sick weight cut, but the sports are not the same, just an example on how fighters can make certain weight in their career then they just cant without losing performance, Cerrone looks bad making 155, maybe not the best weight for him at this stage of his career, 165 would fit better i guess.

Cerrone looking like Viggo Mortensen in the Road.

The_Road_1_L.jpg

Can you imagine been at war with that fucking cold and having to defend yourself just with a revolver that at the end you wont be able to even shoot properly cause the gloves that are protecting you from the freaking killer cold wont allow you to do it right?? ... fuck wars man....

Wish we could just do away with weight cutting.

But how would that work? Everyone is going to lose weight in training camp. You have to give a date when it started and get weighed, then get weighed before the fight and it can't be more than 10 lb less or something? Too many factors could wreck that.

I don't know how ONE does it for example. Fighters all still come in at the same weight. Are supposed to believe everyone that was a 155 Lightweight for example is walking around at 170 and now fighting in that division?

Last edited:
Al is a true lightweight that's perfect for the division, Cowboy is one of those that's stuck right in the middle of two divisions.
Also a bit old, once he was great for 155, had a great move to 170 cause he wasnt cutting there, now he might had grown a bit while getting older, so LW is harder now for him.

I love Cerrone, but he looks rough and it doesn't look great for the fight.

Back