Century Wavemaster XXL punch out drills

Blomy

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Has anyone used the Wavemaster XXL.I am thinking of buying it for my home gym.But i want to know how many of you have you used it for punch out drills and power boxing.I mean will it withstand the punishment and will it be make you pushing your conditioning to the limits when you are doing punch outs or it is really easy...

Please answer.

what have you put in the base water or sand?
Do you have any idea of what else I can make in order to use it as a heavy bag.I want to use it most for punch outs and maybe some kicks.The problem is that I can not hang a heavy bag.

Anyone who could post a video doing some punch out drills would really help me.

The Wavemaster XXL doesnt fall over easily, the regular ones do. If you fill the base with sand it should work fine. The only problem you might have is it tends to slide around, but you can get some exercise mats or something to minimize that. I would suggest getting a heavybag stand and a bag ( Prime Heavybag Stand from Combatsports.com ) which you can get at most big sporting goods stores for around $100. The wavemaster will work, but a regular punching bag or thai bag is much, much better. Hope that helped

I thought it but they told me that those stands are garbage! Total waste. You can't circle the bag and the speed bag setup is horrible.

I've never used one of those before, but it looks pretty good for those uses. I would make sure your home/walls could handle the impact before i bought it though.

Back