Cell tower shut down after 8 kids diagnosed with Cancer

M

monster zero

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...GOPovzzUC8sQzhsAIa5Dtv93epeA8vQIQ_NWA4F3v470A

Cliffs:

-Cell phone tower located at elementary school
-8 kids under age 10 fall sick with cancer
-Sprint claims tower is operating at 1/100th regulatory limit
-Private investigator claims its much higher but still under the limit
-Sprint shuts down tower anyways fearing publicity

Supplemental-

Here is also a video from the former president of Microsoft Canada calling for more cell tower research:

It's either the tower, or fucking Nestlé again.

Come on man, 8 kids got cancer. Thats just not funny.
? It's not a joke.

But he also says other forms of contamination may be compounding factors, implying that a Nestle plant may have leaked toxins into the soil for years.
Nestlé is pure evil. I'm not kidding.

there was an entire movie starring Eddie Murphy like 20 years ago about this topic

I think whenever one is confronted with a story like this one's mind immediately asks the obvious question:

If this cell tower caused the cancers of these kids why isn't every school within the same vicinity of a cell tower seeing increased rates of cancer among its student body?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...GOPovzzUC8sQzhsAIa5Dtv93epeA8vQIQ_NWA4F3v470A

Cliffs:

-Cell phone tower located at elementary school
-8 kids under age 10 fall sick with cancer
-Sprint claims tower is operating at 1/100th regulatory limit
-Private investigator claims its much higher but still under the limit
-Sprint shuts down tower anyways fearing publicity

Supplemental-

Here is also a video from the former president of Microsoft Canada calling for more cell tower research:

unfortunate but seems coincidental.

I would not be surprised if all these cases are caused by the same thing, but I would be surprised if it actually was the tower. I heard of a place called love canal near Niagara Falls. It was a town built on a former toxic waste dump. Tons of cases of cancer and birth defects were reported and they discovered that it was actually because of the toxic waste and such. I think the school might be in a similar situation. Hope those kids pull through.

Go watch the Netflix doc on Dupont and Teflon. Nobody cares if these big companies are killing us, as long as they profit.

There are a lot of cellphone towers by schools. What was different about this one?

Or maybe it's not the cell tower.

They have doors at the school. Maybe the doors are causing cancer by being all swingy and shit. Look into it.

I think whenever one is confronted with a story like this one's mind immediately asks the obvious question:

If this cell tower caused the cancers of these kids why isn't every school within the same vicinity of a cell tower seeing increased rates of cancer among its student body?
Screen-Shot-2016-04-22-at-1.28.44-PM.png

A Nestle plant leaking toxins into the soil and probably groundwater for years.

Must be the cell tower!

Didn't anyone see Erin Brochovich?

But..but its just a conspiracy theory the media said so

completely harmless

if we oppose it we're getting in the way of 'progress'

There are a lot of cellphone towers by schools. What was different about this one?

it was suspected to be emitting shit beyond regulatory limit but that suspicion couldn’t be verified because they shut down to avoid publicly

? It's not a joke.

Nestlé is pure evil. I'm not kidding.

He's right about Netsle. I'm from norcal at the start of the sacramento river. It's no joke how fucking gross that company is. You can't own air, Nestle!!!

He's right about Netsle. I'm from norcal at the start of the sacramento river. It's no joke how fucking gross that company is. You can't own air, Nestle!!!
I assumed it was common knowledge by now.

Back