Celebrity Hacker Gets 10yrs

Err someone hacked my PC and got my nudes and I ended up having to register as a sex offender and do 300 hours of community service. One rule for us and another for the Scarlett Johansson's of the world I suppose

Were there other nude people in your nudes? Possibly children?

This man shouldn't be imprisoned he should be honored for showing everyone those amazing boobs.

The judge is white knightin', hopin' for a dive in dem Scarlett jugz.

10 years? Wtf. Killing someone literally gets less..

10 years for that? That is beyond fucked up. Meanwhile thousands of drunk drivers who killed someone will be released after serving fractions of that.

or no time at all if they're famous baseball players.

10 years is fucking bull shit

I have a friend that stole over 500k from a bank, and did 3 years. How is this man getting 10 years for this?

i know guys that have shot people, and have done only 5 years

That is unbelievably fucked up.

Are the US government just trying to shit Anon up by making an example out of him?

Wow, they'll call anything "hacking" these days. Literally all he did was guess their passwords. That's pretty fucked up.

That's an harsh verdict for hacking a celeb woman comp, not inciting anyone if it is to receive the same amount of time in jail well ... ;P

Best part is the way he got access to their shit.
He basically just googled information about them and used the secret phrase password recovery feature. I thought everyone would be clever enough to know not to use "mothers maiden name" and actually put in the true answer. Should go for everyone but especially for people with wiki pages containing all the answers.

I wonder how much money he made off the photos, and if that had anything to do with his sentence..

This man is a martyr, hero to the people.

Err someone hacked my PC and got my nudes and I ended up having to register as a sex offender and do 300 hours of community service. One rule for us and another for the Scarlett Johansson's of the world I suppose

wtf? tell me this is a joke.

Someone made a comment on the link asking how long he'd've got if he'd raped Scarlett. Probably less than 10 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back