• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Celebrities encouraging people to pay the bail of rioters

Didn't the governor and media say they were all white supremacists anarchists from out of town? Why are these celebs funding right-wing terrorists?

Wonder if they’ll donate money to rebuild the businesses the rioters looted and burnt down too?

Some likely will. They always do. And much of it is highly publicized. But it's still money donated to a worthy cause. Nothing new.

Is the right is now concerned about encouraing crimminal behavior....

Donald Trump on Sunday said he was “looking into” paying the legal fees for the man who sucker punched a protester during a campaign rally in North Carolina.

https://time.com/4256809/donald-trump-l/

Cue Trumpers whailing "TDS"

BUT TRUMP!!!

Protip: You don't even need to use the TDS thread. We already have a thread for Trump's incitement comments.

Many of these celebs own businesses, as side hustles. I wonder if they are in support of their own businesses being looted and burned to the ground.

they should use that money to support small businesses that were looted and burned but celebrities are scum that like to virtue signal about how progressive they are

Wonder if they’ll donate money to rebuild the businesses the rioters looted and burnt down too?

Came here to say this. It's hilarious that the cancel culture dickheads have canceled out their empathy for their fellow Americans.

Lol. That stupid bitch Chrissy Teigen is now donating 200k because of all the Twitter replies calling her an idiot. Amazing how out of touch this bitch is.

These celebrities are so out of touch it isn't even funny. You want to support the protestors and raise money for victims of police violence be my guest. That's an honorable thing. But bailing out these fools burning down their own neighborhoods is just encouraging them to do it again

Almost everyone online and I've spoken to supports the protest going on and wants justice for George Floyd's death. Their is no counter protest going on because most of us agree what happened to Floyd could happen to anyone regardless of skin tone. That's why it's so upsetting to so many

Hollywood always makes the mistake of thinking a majority of people support them but it's a very small population. They understand this a little more come election time

They should pay their own bail with the money they stole out of the cash registers of the stores they looted. Imagine telling people during a depression that they should spend their money to free looters and rioters.
So rioting is just the right of the well of?

300px-Boston_Tea_Party_Currier_colored.jpg

I don't get her hype. She's ugly and there's nothing special about her but you wouldn't know it from her Twitter.
Yeah it's hilarious. She's fugly as hell, dumb and an elitist cvnt.

Back