• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Celebrities encouraging people to pay the bail of rioters

Well then they're goign to save a lot of money to pay for their gold plated fish tanks because the only people getting arrested are rioting.
I'm pretty sure some of the people getting caught up in the arrests are not rioters. The police arrested a journalist on live television not too long ago and I believe he wasn't rioting ;)

Good, now post the addresses of all these famous people's homes. Let their homes and businesses get burnt down and see what song they sing.

Fucking idiot protesters carrying out violence/looting without thinking of the consequences. Communities should gather and defend their home/businesses against these savages

There's a video, i cant find it now of poeople tackling an antifa goon who's breaking the sidewalk and handing him to the Cops.

The Cops who are standing like 12ft away doing nothing but watching the guy!!!!!!

I don' t understand law enforcements behavior.

There's a video, i cant find it now of poeople tackling an antifa goon who's breaking the sidewalk and handing him to the Cops.

The Cops who are standing like 12ft away doing nothing but watching the guy!!!!!!

Left-wing mayors tell the police to stand down.

Chrissy Teigen isn't a celebrity. She's just some chick with a solid 9 for a body but a 6 in the face that a more famous person bangs.

my guess is that those officers were probably ordered simply to make a presence.

I mean, through all this widespread chaos, there's no effective measure that's been established in order to best combat this shit.

I'm guessing that in some cities, you see LEOs taking the hard approach, & like in the video you're talking about , you see come LEOs taking a much softer approach.

also, everything is dependent upon how violent these riots are too, I'm sure you know.

Let's keep to the point. Is it problematic for celebrities, liberal or conservative, to volunteer to pay bail for potential crimes or not?

no, it’s perfectly legal to pay bail for someone in the US and it’s also legal to make money off of doing so.

Idiots. They bail them out as long as the rioters stay off their lawn....

I'm pretty sure some of the people getting caught up in the arrests are not rioters. The police arrested a journalist on live television not too long ago and I believe he wasn't rioting ;)

And they were released shorty after. There was no bail to pay.

they might change their mind when protesters rocking up to their residentials

I actually saw that one, it was glorious lol

d91.gif

I don't get her hype

Apparently she’s worked very hard on her hype. You have to be pretty special to become so famous while having no talent and nothing of substance to contribute to society... Other than “yaaaaas queen!” tweets.

Makes sense. If most of their fans are in jail or facing heavy fines how will they pay for the shit the celebrities are pushing to fund their lavish lifestyles.

There money. If they choose to take $100,000 and light it on fire, it's their choice.

All you broke fucks arent gonna change that.

Back