Media Cejudo wants the Volkanovski fight

I don't know why you are pointing to his past accomplishments or comparing him to current champs lol...all I said is that he talks a lot and I'll believe his ' im gonna take Alexander the Average’s soul' seriously when he actually signs a fight contract (i.e., I don't believe that he will).

Going with our OLYMPIC champ!!

What do you think about Sterling being injured and unable to fight Yan at 267?

Please Man I am begging of you…… Fuck him clear duck. He has even accidentally let on he is doing all he can to duck. He wants Yan to “prove” he deserves a re-match. Even if he is trolling or playing the heel…. Fuck em for making me hate him. (I used to be a fan pre Yan fight.)

Weight classes exist for a reason. 135 is Cejudo's limit at the elite level. Can he pack on 10 lbs and win some fights at 145? Sure. But beating Volkanovski or Hollway? No chance. He wouldn't have the strength at that weight class to take either down and he'd get picked apart on the feet, they wouldn't respect his power.

You seriously comparing GSP and Cejudo's drawing power? Not even remotely close. GSP was missed, Henry's nigh on already forgotten.

Just the sound of the crowed at the event when they showed GSP..
I mean GSP is still a huge star and known name.
Henry? .....

I feel like Cejudo left at the best time

Coming back and fighting a demon like Volk after the long layoff is not the smartest move

Controversial decision over dj
Controversial stoppage vs TJ
Controversial stoppage vs Cruz
His 3 biggest wins are all questionable
Only one was Cruz

TJ was a dead man walking

DJ just got out pointed

Cejudo vs Yan would’ve been fight of the year

It’s a travesty we’ll almost certainly never see it

Thanks to the stans-not-fans-clan

Volk is a much bigger man than Cejudo. Volk has a longer reach than most guys at 145 even at 5'5 or whatever he is. Cejudo thinks he will be able to just take Volk down. It's not gonna happen. Cejudo beat the weakest champ at 135 we have seen in a while. He is the one who exposed Moraes so good for him, but that win really has aged terribly over time. At the time it was a historic win. Not anymore.

You may be right, but you also could be dead wrong. The point is that it would be an historic feat for him to win titles at tree different weight classes.

He'd only be giving up 2 inches in height and Triple C has done things I personally didn't think he'd do (although I thought he CLEARLY lost the DJ fight). Just the trolling alone would be worth it.

Volk is a much bigger guy. He has a 7 inch reach advantage.

giphy.gif

Volkanovski is much better than Cejudo probably everywhere

Cejudo's biggest attribute is his toughness

Back