Media Cejudo wants the Volkanovski fight

everyone cares

dude thought he'd have a leverage for negotiations of higher stakes if he'd retire, yet everyone just forgot about him

this lmaooo

no one gives a shit about Henry its hilarious. Then he got his first girlfriend knocked up and put a ring on that

18 years, 18 years

hes gonna be begging for a fight soon

They did Demetrius dirty by not giving him a rematch vs Cejudo (second fight was close, way closer than the first) and just trading him and closing the division

how? Not trolling, actually curious how you think Volk beats him. Leg kicks? decision? Gnp?

I think Volk can defend the takedowns which is Henry's bread and butter when pushing the pace. The threat of it opens his offense in the pocket up.

Volk is a tank. His TDD is very good. He knows how to get back up. I think he hits harder. His chin is very good. His cardio is on par. He's also got a ridiculous reach advantage over Henry. Volk could in theory put it on Henry like Marlon did early and he won't fold or fade.

I think Volk can defend the takedowns which is Henry's bread and butter when pushing the pace. The threat of it opens his offense in the pocket up.

Volk is a tank. His TDD is very good. He knows how to get back up. I think he hits harder. His chin is very good. His cardio is on par. He's also got a ridiculous reach advantage over Henry. Volk could in theory put it on Henry like Marlon did early and he won't fold or fade.

That’s a good breakdown, it’d be interesting to see how Volk handles Cejudos takedowns and boxing. Personally I’d love to see it.

Not worth it for the UFC and if Henry beats him you already know he's gonna bail

I've learned never to doubt Cejudo. Pretty amazing what that man can accomplish when he puts his mind to it.

Having said that... I don't see much of a path to victory against Volk. Very unlikely Cejudo can get Volk down consistently and control him on the ground. On the feet, Volk has a huge reach advantage and is faster with better footwork. I'm sure Henry would find a way to make it a good close fight though... I know I'd be pumped to watch.

Volk is 5'6'' and Cejudo is 5'4''

Assume that Cejudo can fit into featherweight frame like Volk does this might be interesting
i dont think vok is 5'6 he is 5'5 at best. he said it somewhere. I saw a picture of him with '5'4 fighter they look the same !

That’s a good breakdown, it’d be interesting to see how Volk handles Cejudos takedowns and boxing. Personally I’d love to see it.

Henry will have some success inside, but Volk will look to time his movement with the kicks and look to tie him up, bully him into the cage and look to negate the takedown threat by pushing him around first. Volk had a longer reach than Ortega by the way, to put that into perspective.

Henrys over 170 these days according to DC
i dont think vok is 5'6 he is 5'5 at best. he said it somewhere. I saw a picture of him with '5'4 fighter they look the same !
But how does Cejudo win? Volkanovski is a better striker, and bigger and stronger.
Volk said on Joe Rogan that he’s 5’5 on a good day
Volk has 7 inches reach advantage over Cejudo tho

Try earning it or stick to being in the Lollipop Guild. Enough cherry picking.

Cejudo's a quitter and a coward like Khabib. They both suck.

Back