Cejudo Retired to Start a family-Girlfriend left immediately-Now he’s coming back-

Cost does not have a smoking wife. Ugh you people have low standards
Cost?! You mean Cody ?! Granted. But some people make it seem like manlets can get no ass at all. Which is untrue .

damn....did he really disengage his girlfriend? is it just a show or for real? what would be the reason?

Cost?! You mean Cody ?! Granted. But some people make it seem like manlets can get no ass at all. Which is untrue .
Lol autocorrect. Yeah jealous dudes be hating small dudes doing well

Cejudo Max at 145 or Cejudo Edgar at 135 would be interesting. Most other fighters are booked and he doesn't deserve a title shot at 145

the girl gavw him some pussy and he wanted to settle down....he was the dealbreaker....

News flash: these hoes ain't loyal
/thread
ClutteredInbornDunnart-size_restricted.gif

Wow that is some soap opera stuff you don’t even see much in pro-wrestling.

So he hooked up with an attention whore then retired from the limelight of the UFC spotlight and now he's surprised the attention whore bolted when she lost her opportunity for attention. Pretty fucking dumb of him if you ask me.

Well yeah. I can't think of a faster way to turn a chick off than to announce on TV that you want your first gf that you've only been dating for a few months to have your kids without even telling her first.
100%
I'm not really interested in the volkanovski matchup either, thought cejudo did good retiring at the moment he did too (he ain't beating yan) so i rather him to stay retired honestly.

pd:she wasn't all that henry. looked like she could be your sister. there's plenty hot, petite girls out there lol

I bet she couldn't handle his sexual manlet virgin energy. Can you imagine living with an insecure Welsh Corgi that's always trying to desperately hump/fuck you 25/8? Because I'm sure that's what it was like dating Henry. 33 year old turbo manlet who's scarcity mentality regarding pussy is off the charts. Big turn off.

Henry will learn from this and be better for it.

This guy knows lol. Ive dated several women of different races ( latina and asians mainly) but didnt matter they are all very similar aka fucken crazy lol.

Dont give a shit what anyone says. Ive experienced it first hand several times. Women will say one thing and mean another. There emotions will bounce around alot and they get manipulative too. My friends have basically told me the same and I always observe that shit randomly with other couples too

Youre acting like this is some kind of secret. Everyone knows hoes aint loyal, they are crazy as fuck and they love money

Kind of feel bad for him lmao, still, there's still a bunch of good fights in the UFC, wouldn't mind seeing him against Alex just for the buzz of someone trying to become a three weight champ.

A shame for Henry, would've saved money in clothes as he could've had the babies hand me ups once they grew out of them...

Trying to settle down with a short term girlfriend who met him when he was rich/world champion/making Millions was dumb.

If a man becomes rich he should only trust a woman who loves him BEFORE he had money otherwise make damn sure she is in it for the long haul and do NOT rush things forward. If she is still there in 6-13 years, she is a keeper.

also- prenup. That should go without saying, but some folks are stupid/naive.

hot girls usually mean attention whore.

but i think what really happened was that he played hardball with dana and he ended up losing his belts. Nobody cared he left the sport. So he has to get back in there to make his name relevant again.

No manlet can ever genuinely get a woman. Sooner he realizes this the better.

Urijah Faber's wife Jaslyn. Literally a former Playboy model.

They weren't even married yet when she had his first kid. She was already calling herself Jaslyn Faber when she was his fiancee.

You know she really wanted to lock him down for life. She's currently pregnant with his second kid.

qswWEJV.jpg

OhrtK3E.jpg

eqiN3Ds.jpg

PGCjx7m.jpg

Back