Cejudo just got the belt AND is going to do what MM refused to do for 5 years

To bad nobody thinks cejudo won and nobody wants to see him fight again. GL selling that garbage fight. DJ got robbed of his 12th title defense, mma fans lost all faith in the scoring system.

Really?

MM is 14-2 as a very undersized BW. How in the fuck is he a duck?

You're perfectly aware of why he is a duck.

No I won't fight fight TJ, he isnt champ.

No I wont fight TJ, he wont make weight. Gimme the guy who has missed weight twice instead, even when he pulls out from a botched cut.

No I still wont fight TJ, gimme the guy I already beat instead.

They werent even making him go up, he straight up ran in terror from TJ.

Didn't think Henry was smart enough to do that call out, but he proved me wrong. Avoid an immediate rematch with DJ and get a favourable matchup against a weaker wrestler.
TJ isn't a weaker wrestler.

Going up for the superfight.

Hell yeah Cejudo!

Cejudo is all talk. He wants a payday, and the UFC wouldn't pay DJ. DJ literally offered to fight TJ at 135 but the UFC refused to pay him superfight money.

TJ is never making 125 as I've said numerous times. He would need to cut over 15% body weight which is nearly impossible.

Once Cejudo realizes TJ isn't coming down, and the money isn't there to fight at 135, then he will just defend the 125 belt.

No I wont fight TJ, he wont make weight. Gimme the guy who has missed weight twice instead, even when he pulls out from a botched cut.

LMFAOOOOOOO

Yea taking down someone and laying on them is honestly the most exciting tactic ever. It's one of the most extreme skills of mma. Doesn't even matter if you get out struck. All you worry about is nailing that take down and lay on your opponent and you get to take home the gold. After you take him down don't worry about doing anything but laying there building points as the time goes .

I thought Henry was a joke and this rematch was pointless but damn he got my RESPECT.

That was an amazing performance and he even called out the winner of the 135... That's fucking amazing. He wins the belt and he's going up! What a stud.

Before thinking about fighting above, he should at least defend his belt in his own division. But it's the season of the callout so I shouldn't be surprised I guess. Like it or not, Demetrious should get a rematch since how long he got the belt and that he only lost by split decision. If Cody after getting Ko and without a single defense under his belt got a rematch DJ should get one but I owuldn't surprised if he doesn't since the UFC is only looking fo money and numbers instead of real logic and rankings.

Last edited:

Has TJ called out Holloway, Ortega, or Edgar?

No. He called out the champ of a LOWER WEIGHTCLASS.

Is he a Duck?

It's strategic on Henry's part though I think. A super fight is big money and there's no risk of losing his title, it's a win-win for him.

My god that’s sad
He gets hosted and does events/games with some of the really popular streamers so they will spike his view count up tenfold but he will fall back to around 500 max the next day or so.

my thread got merged. Ppl were celebrating like we got a new exciting champ when Cejudos been in more boring fights than DJ
I agree that Johnson seems like a more exciting fighter who goes for the finish compared to Cejudo.

Has TJ called out Holloway, Ortega, or Edgar?

No. He called out the champ of a LOWER WEIGHTCLASS.

Is he a Duck?

If one of them was coming down to him, not demanding he go up and

A) He had cleaned out the division already

And

B) Ran in terror at the thought of fighting one of them coming down and use stupid excuses like "he wont make weight, give me the guy who missed twice in five fights", yes he would be a duck.

Respect to Henry. I would love to see him and TJ by the end of the year.

It was worth staying up late to watch that shit show of a card just to see Mighty Mouse dethroned.

giphy.webp

Somebody fell off their bicycle for good last night.

giphy.gif

It was worth staying up late to watch that shit show of a card just to see Mighty Mouse dethroned.

giphy.webp

Somebody fell off their bicycle for good last night.

giphy.gif

Back