Cejudo is the cringiest champ ever

They should've called each other so they wouldn't both show up in similar douche-y outfits. It's like they were both trying to dress up as the title belt itself.

TJ looked like a Blade Runner extra

Nothing can be more cringy than TJ on the fight poster.

dumb.jpg

Last edited:
Never thought id be rooting for TJ as he tried to punk me irl but god damn do i want to see Cejudo go away. For those of you who didnt witness this.....

How did he try to punk you?

We literally bumped into each other at a pool in Vegas. I apologized and he just stood there flexing and staring me down like he was gonna swing at me. This was before he was champ and all that.
How big ate you compared to him???....pause

We literally bumped into each other at a pool in Vegas. I apologized and he just stood there flexing and staring me down like he was gonna swing at me. This was before he was champ and all that.
Lmao I don’t remember that story!

Shouldda petted him on the head when saying sorry.

Henry with the gold medal around his neck, TJ with a trench coat and Dana dressed like a teenager. The 3 stooges couldn’t have done it better.

If ufc is going to build the flyweight division around Cejudo, I hope TJ knocks his ass out.

Cejudo is like Rockhold but in a totally different way of cringeness. Same exact amount but totally different. Binge drinking and throwing up or walking in on your grandparents fucking and throwing up. It's still puke

Cejudo is like Rockhold but in a totally different way of cringeness. Same exact amount but totally different. Binge drinking and throwing up or walking in on your grandparents fucking and throwing up. It's still puke
At least Rockhold is an exciting fighter though

At least he's not wearing a Tapout suit.

11qlahg.jpg

Lmao that sounds like such a TJ thing to do. Shoulda introduced him to your jab.

Back