Cejudo going after octagon girls

Unfortunately girls don’t want you unless your over 6’ . Single moms will make an exception at 5’9” but anything less and it’s ugly fat girls or single for life. Tell me I’m wrong.

He’s rich and a badass fighter

'chatting up'

probs looking up as well
Vanessa will laugh, she is 6ft+ only as I have seen them; being a 6ft5 avg sherdogger I gave her some legit tingles when I met her 3y ago

I wouldn't go there, do you really want to be eskimo brothers with Dana and half the UFC executives?

Unfortunately girls don’t want you unless your over 6’ . Single moms will make an exception at 5’9” but anything less and it’s ugly fat girls or single for life. Tell me I’m wrong.
Wrong. As many fit, attractive, and taller women tend to date shorter men..

All women are whores and whores only care about money.

Yeah man that’s just not true. I see hot girls with average height guys and even short guys all the time.

I know a lot of short dudes who fuck sluts every weekend.

Don’t get me wrong girls like tall guys but it’s not impossible to get around.

Does Cejudo even train anymore?

Or does he just turn up at UFC events showing off his title and talking about his gold medal?

this is breaking news

plz put Breaking News at the very top next time

Everybody is honouring the Olympic Champion in Atlanta!

Esther Lin one of the goats of mma photography. She’s no Cynthia Vance, though (Invicta photo chick).

Yeah man that’s just not true. I see hot girls with average height guys and even short guys all the time.

I know a lot of short dudes who fuck sluts every weekend.

Don’t get me wrong girls like tall guys but it’s not impossible to get around.

Fucking dumb sluts that you meet at the bar that you have to use a rubber on is cool, but I'm talking about women who have their shit together and are looking for companionship

Being the champ has its privileges.

Just ask Faber how many ring card girls he has had and he was only a wec champ.

Back