Cejudo first real double champ?

I apologize for my hubris, but your friends and family start to get jealous when you've made 122k in 3 days watching UFC and tennis, relationships get destroyed, so that's what you're here for. I'm taking 100k, going on another million dollar run, then I'm Out, win or lose. and that will be the end of sherdog after this greg hardy situation. I've been here since I was 14, but now I'm mostly here for data. not worth it. gamblig does more damage to your brain and your relationships than people could ever imagine. even when you win. you lose. my brain looks like Gaethje's by now.

Lmao, please change your name to "Rain man."
And use this as your av
dustin-hoffman-rain-man-1988-EF853H.jpg

"Fighting is 100% mental." - Fedor.

Father time is undefeated, and like Jon, being the best, and taking a bs L, relieves you of that "0" pressure, but you're still regarded as undefeated. Fedor losing via cut was an advatage.. though you might lose money. Cyborg, too. God just means he's not in there alone, in his mind. He has a purpose, a meaning, faith, and belief he will win. When I roll, play sports, especially chess or gambling, If I don't believe in my heart I am going to win. I won't. Tony carries with him the power of delusion too.. but I do not want to know where it comes from. It's not god related, and may require medication if spoken aloud to a dr. But it's by far his greatest asset. Same for Cejudo. The whole Olympic gold medal thing.. he's a gamer who rises to occasions. Because of delusion, that experience alone gives him a massive competitive advantage. He was overcome much, much larger odds. He was not supposed to medal in the Olympics. He was a virtual nobody, and went home with gold. From a trailer park.

Edit: the messenger delusion could have left when he took his first L like many fighters. If it didn't, he possesses actual spirituality, which leads to transcendence. If it does not matter to you whether you win or lose, you fight to your highest potential. There is no anxiety. That is giving Henry way too much credit here, but the power of delusion should never be underestimated in a sport like this. Henry has it. He has every other advantage, too. Which is why he is special.

giphy-62.gif

As much as I would love to see him take TJ's 135 belt, Cejudo should have to defend his own before moving up to grab another one. There are PLENTY of fights for him at 125.

I apologize for my hubris, but your friends and family start to get jealous when you've made 122k in 3 days watching UFC and tennis, relationships get destroyed, so that's what you're here for. I'm taking 100k, going on another million dollar run, then I'm Out, win or lose. and that will be the end of sherdog after this greg hardy situation. I've been here since I was 14, but now I'm mostly here for data. not worth it. gamblig does more damage to your brain and your relationships than people could ever imagine. even when you win. you lose. my brain looks like Gaethje's by now.

Lol, yea, I'm jealous. He Made 122k Sherdog Bucks betting UFC. Congrats. I won a huge stash on Donald Cerrone This weekend too!

Lol, yea, I'm jealous. He Made 122k Sherdog Bucks betting UFC. Congrats. I won a huge stash on Donald Cerrone This weekend too!
? Is this an official call out? Cuz bet slip screen shots say file is too large or I would have lit this place up every live thread and I don't care to learn how to post them. But i will take the time and find a way, just for you Dave. Let me know.

If you want proof just ask I don't know what sherdog bucks are.

Jesus christ i was on one yesterday.. i don't even make threads. Fully stand behind all of it though except when I called the 1st page article ufc narrative. They just trying to save 125. That is not ufc narrative. My apologies.

Last edited:
He's 27. TJ is 33. Cejudo didn't need steroids to become a monster. He needed time. Usada needs to prove they are legit, and are probably testing fighters more than ever. I think Jones fucked over the roster, Again. So many reasons, so much data.
You're not on my wavelength bro, to really articulate why I believe Henry is special would take an hour. You are basic. Your mind is stiff. Go skip in a park somewhere and try again. I think TJ is great, and I verbally assaulted anyone who thought Cody could beat TJ either time. He was the dog in both fights. Check out my predictions there. They were.. violently confident. I don't even like Cejudo, but he's toned down his schtick some. I just see someone like Khabib. He is not only the strongest physically, he is the strongest mentally, with God cornering him in every fight. It's the recipe for true greatness.
Are you a full blown troll or just a subhuman moron?

.. someone like Khabib. He is not only the strongest physically, he is the strongest mentally, with God cornering him in every fight. It's the recipe for true greatness.
Actually it's Javier Mendez, but I can see where you'd make that mistake. Screenshot_20190124-183750.png

Only difference is that Javier Mendez actually exists.

Cejudo is my prediction.

This a close fight I didn't bet on it don't bet on it don't blame do not lose any money. I have nothing on it. Don't bet it.

(Cejudo pretty much at least tore his ACL 3 days ago so it is what it is. It's a close fight so it is what it is.) I said he'd spark TJ first punch I deserve my props. Honestly it's much easier to ask what I haven't called than what I have.

If he gets past Marlon he could/ will become the first true simultaneous double champ in history capable of defending in both divisions.

Back