Cejudo drunk as hell on Cameo

Dude drank 4 odouls and got shit canned

Cejudo need to hurry up and fight. he is getting old

A pint of beer for him is like 5 pints for a 6 footer

Cejudo is a former two-division champ and Olympic gold medalist...and still charges only half of what Maycee Barber does for a Cameo. Not sure if Maycee is overreaching, or if Henry is just selling himself, um, short.

Sorry Brandon but If you get fired from PF Chang’s the dream is over.

Triple champ does whatever the fook he wants

He is fine. To think this shows he can't win titles or he's mindfucked or something is stupid.

Just to set the stage, the people on r/thefighterandthekid put some money down to get someone to do a cameo trolling brendan schaub without them really being aware it was a troll/prank. It was supposed to be Tito, but he declined. So i guess they ended up getting cejudo to do it.

Anyway... just look at how drunk/high the dude was when he did it lol

He keeps talking about a comeback and fighting volkanovski and calling literally everyone and anyone but this is not looking good.

I mean, you dont get wasted like this, by yourself, at home in the middle of the week and then get on to record a cameo appearence, if you are an athlete looking to beat UFC belt holders anytime soon. But maybe thats just me.

<Neil01>

Damn.... That girl really derailed his life man... He seems like he is not taking that breakup very well

Ya negfligs

Would be better if he was wearing one of the paper crowns they included in Burger King kids meals

Back