Cejudo calls Volkanovski an "overgrown midget". Vows to take his belt.

Volks will bend both of Cejudo knees by leg kicks clinic. I would strongly favor The Great

TJ is going come back with oxidized snake blood and wreck CCC in all 3 divisions

Good match up but I have little doubt Volk KOs him

Volkanovski would finish him

Even if he attempts to get that third belt people neee to bend the fucking knee. What a gangster.

Henry vs Volk would look like Henry vs Morares. But where Henry is the Morares....he'd have some success early because he is legit skilled, but as soon as Volk goes beast mode Henry wouldn't have an answer.
TKO Round 2 for Volk.

Idk who is worse...cringemaster Cejudo, or Tim Sylvia...

CUOayPDUEAAVP5J.jpg

tim-sylvia-ufc-belt.jpg

Cringe.

Meanwhile, it's already more than a year since the last FLW title fight... and no fight is even in discussion.
This "double-champ" charade is so lame...
Sucks when it ties up higher weight classes, but Cejudo could hold the 125 lb belt for the next decade without defending it and i wouldn't bat an eye.

I feel like Henry needs to shave his nipples

I laughed. 3miniC is cringely funny. Sometimes. Most times just cringe, but this is a win.

Volk is too big and powerful I think. Cejudo can try to Frankie Edgar him though with superior wrestling and speed.

Volk will bend the knee to Triple C
I highly doubt that. Just because volk smashed your boy Aldo, it makes no sense for you to think this.

but If we real for a moment it makes no sense for you to think highly of Anderson either. Multiple ped busted dirty fucking cheater of a fighter who got exposed in pride tapping to that flying heel hook.

Sucks when it ties up higher weight classes, but Cejudo could hold the 125 lb belt for the next decade without defending it and i wouldn't bat an eye.
A7601DA6-462D-4F5B-B5FA-B2CBA6243CEA.gif

I have this on my phone and never get to use it

Back