CEE dosage

#1can

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I just got my kilo of CEE from bulk nutrition. Now, it doesn't come with a scoop, or a recommended dosage. What it does come with is a label that says "1/4 tsp = 640 mg CEE"

How much of this should I be taking, and when?

#1can said:
I just got my kilo of CEE from bulk nutrition. Now, it doesn't come with a scoop, or a recommended dosage. What it does come with is a label that says "1/4 tsp = 640 mg CEE"

you mean creatine? i'd stay away from that shit.

Thanks, tips.

CEE is creatine ethyl ester, and i know alottttt of the people who read this forum take it.

So anyone with any actual numbers please?

#1can said:

i'm old school when it comes to taking it but i swear by my methods. i load for a week with 3 grams a day mixed with yogurt and i drink a pint of water after. every other recommended way i've heard of caused me to either a)retain water b) lose weight c) overtrain. give it a shot bro.

1 teaspoon is close to 5 grams. With CEE there is no need to load. I hear 3 grams is the recommended dosage for CEE.

okay, so 3 grams-ish per day. when should it be taken? morning? pre-workout? post-workout? empty stomach? before bed? split up into 2 or 3 times per day? is this too many questions?

blownards said:
you mean creatine? i'd stay away from that shit.

Leave the forum, you fucking troll.

#1can said:
okay, so 3 grams-ish per day. when should it be taken? morning? pre-workout? post-workout? empty stomach? before bed? split up into 2 or 3 times per day? is this too many questions?

Post-Workout. Monohydrate is taken once per day. It should be the same with the ester. 2-3g.

I don't know with the esters, I know some directions give multiple administrations daily, but many do that with creatine, and usually it's just to get you to take more or it's completely arbitrary.

okay last question. is it good, bad, or unimportant if i take it on off-days?

#1can said:
okay last question. is it good, bad, or unimportant if i take it on off-days?

It's essential to load on off-days because that keeps your cells saturated with creatine and allows you to retain the water.

I was going to say the same as madmick

I take a teaspoons worth after I've been training. I sip on a protein shake with maltodextrin and dextrose and while taking that I take the CEE

Madmick said:
It's essential to load on off-days because that keeps your cells saturated with creatine and allows you to retain the water.

Madmick, since you know a lot about it, should CEE be taken on off-days in the same quantity as training days or is a lesser amount sufficient?

Thanks

Just take 3gms after every workout. You can mix it with some BCAA's

I like taking it only on trainig days but there's a lot of research saying that you should keep your muscles loaded with creatine all the time for better results.
I just forget to take it on non-training days

Tkdmmafighter said:
1 kilo = 1 serving.

What? Do you mean 1 gram=1 serving?

I've only studied the monohydrate, but unless I've been misled, the principles are the same: the effects and dosages are what differ.

Take the same amount on off-days as on-days.

The effects are the same baring water retention aren't they (excluding how the creatine actually gets 'into' the cells)?

Yeah, I think you mean 1g=1 serving

That said I've heard 2-4 g, so I take about 3 or so after training

Back