Rumored CDF47 (poster here) has died

InfinityLens

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This was posted to Global MMA:

http://global-mma.forumotion.com/t15417-where-has-cdf47-been#120408

After a few posts someone posts the answer:

It saddens me to have to share this, but he is no longer with us. He was my Uncle and was always like an older brother to me, and got me into MMA when I was just a little kid and we'd get together and watch all the events. He passed over Memorial day weekend, we are all still waiting for the police report, as they are calling it an alleged suicide, but it was just a bizarre chain of events that transpired, and I certainly have a lot of unanswered questions still.

Thank you all for showing care and appreciation for CDF47. This has been a real tough time for me, and it was nice to see others thinking of him.

---------

Obviously I can't confirm the accuracy of this which is why I listed it as rumored.

@CDF47

Ah man I truly liked that guy, would conversaste with him back in 2010 or so on global mma forums, he was part of team takeover. Rip if true

That's horrible. I always recognized him because his av was of Fedor zuluing Sylvia. He was a good poster. Kept his head down and kept it positive and always supported the GOAT.

God bless and RIP.

I literally thought about him and his global rankings 15 minutes ago (I needed to check some name) and found the same info, which is from July 2019.
Weird how both found the news just today.

Anyways, RIP to @CDF47, a cool guy an MMA lover.

Last edited:
Oh wow. That was unexpected. One of the more memorable posters here to me. Seemed to love Fedor and was down to earth and was what we call here a quality poster.
Didn't know him personally but this is shocking still. May his soul rest in peace.

RIP Brother

A fellow Fedor fan and a guy that you could tell really loved the sport. Always appreciated his posts on here.

Very sad we had many conversations over the years and he was always a solid poster and fellow Fedor fan... RIP

That really sucks. Sorry for anyone who knew him.

That really sucks, the man knew his stuff. So sad to see a real MMA fan go.

Every time he was online, it looked like Tim Sylvia was wearing a green hat in his avatar.

RIP

I was wondering what has happened to him as I haven't seen post for a while from him.

Sorry to hear this.

I remember him, Hadn't seen him in years, but remembered the name immediately. He was cool. RIP Sherbro

Back