Cauliflower ear

kickboxing_fan1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Any body had any problems with this my ear is in serious pain right now and I went deaf in my right ear for about 20 mins in training yesterday

I don't think deafness is related to Cauliflower ear. That's very weird. If the deafness keeps happening I would see a doctor or something.

but yeah, my left ear is cauliflowering pretty bad but my right ear is perfectly normal. lol. weird.

I don't think deafness is related to Cauliflower ear. That's very weird. If the deafness keeps happening I would see a doctor or something.

but yeah, my left ear is cauliflowering pretty bad but my right ear is perfectly normal. lol. weird.

right hooks > left hooks?

I'd say most people are right handed and would prefer to throw haymakers on the left side of your head.

right hooks > left hooks?

I'd say most people are right handed and would prefer to throw haymakers on the left side of your head.

No, it's almost entirely from grappling. We use big ass gloves that wouldn't do that at all. It's always super swollen from a night of grappling but the right is fine. WEird.

Back