Cat Zingano Eyes September Return, Possibly Against Amanda Nunes

pcbh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/cat-zingano-eyes-september-return-possibly-against-amanda-nunes-060414?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:ufconfox

"Now with her body back to full health, Zingano is eyeing a return to the Octagon in September according to a report via UFC Tonight."

While nothing is set in stone, current discussions have Zingano possibly facing off against Brazilian Amanda Nunes in her return to the cage, but the fight is far from a done deal.

Right now, preliminary discussions appear to be underway but the most important factor is Zingano is finally ready to return.

Last edited:
The prettiest lass in wmma returning, not bad.

Prettiest? I dunno. Then again, you did say in, "wmma". She and Jessica Eye get a lot of love around here. They're about the same to me, just normal looking chicks. To each their own!

Anyway, the thread isn't about looks. I think Nunes could take her in an upset. Zingano has had such a long layoff between injuries and personal issues. It'll be interesting to see if she looks the same when she comes back.

Michelle Waterson is n the UFC?
Michelle_Waterson_1.jpg

models-2.jpg

i personally feel Sara McMann is not a good fight for a returning Zingano if the UFC wants to project her as a viable title contender, other than that McMann vs Zing is a good fight, however Amanda is a good tune up fight, anyhow Ronda will soon run out of opponents to fight

I said in another thread that Cat takes the tko after losing the first round to Nunes and then Nunes gassing but Nunes is a beast and she's my favorite fighter of wmma so it should be a fun fight.

I think Nunes could take her in an upset.

Quite possible as she presents a type of threat no other woman in the division really does... Cat is braver than me, I would've tried to pick on Andrade or somebody even less intimidating in her position lol.

I think Zingano cleans up nice. I've seen pics of her recently on facebook where she looks great

I'm happy to hear that! That's one strong woman...

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/cat-zingano-eyes-september-return-possibly-against-amanda-nunes-060414?cmpid=tsmtw:fscom:ufconfox

"Now with her body back to full health, Zingano is eyeing a return to the Octagon in September according to a report via UFC Tonight."

While nothing is set in stone, current discussions have Zingano possibly facing off against Brazilian Amanda Nunes in her return to the cage, but the fight is far from a done deal.

Right now, preliminary discussions appear to be underway but the most important factor is Zingano is finally ready to return.

So, her body is ready?

Realistically she should be retiring from prize fighting. Fact she is returning shows a lack of financial income options available.

Favorite FMMArtist, God bless that woman.

Realistically she should be retiring from prize fighting. Fact she is returning shows a lack of financial income options available.

Or, or, she loves this here MMA thang, & has great potential to be written in the WMMA history books.

Where is McMann?

McMann isn't the right choice for a tune up fight. She'd wreck Cat badly imo , but then again I'm biased as fuck towards McMann

McMann via Wrestling Clinic

Two vicious women. They will beat the shit outta each other. I'm down.

Back