Cat Zingano eyeing September return. (Early plan is VS Amanda Nunes)

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cat Zingano eyeing September return. (Early plan is VS Amanda Nunes)

via ufc tonight.

Cat Zingano has the prettiest voice in all of MMA.

Agreed.

I really hope this injury hasn't taken too much out of her. It always sucks to see someone return from injury and be half the fighter they once were.

Amanda Nunes wins the first round and gasses.

Cat Zingano takes the tko win. Amanda is good but she needs to work on her cardio. She's impressed me lately and if she beats Cat, I can see her fighting for that title.

Let me guess, she wants to fight on the Japan card too?

Dangerous first fight back... very dangerous.

Solid fight for Cat, probably means Kaufman/Tate/McMann fighting each other.

Glad to see Zingano, her fight with Rousey is probably the Rousey fight I'd be most excited for.

Good, Cat has put on the most exciting performance by a female in the UFC so far, IMO.

Panel-1-0037_vice_670.jpg

With all shes been through I hope she comes back strong
I always admired a strong willed woman

That'd be a really fun fight too I got cat by tko or dec

Pfff, that voice is sexy, not pretty.

Imagine hearing her whisper into your ear while bed........ hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

it's good to hear that zingano is planning to fight again in september.

Last edited:
Cat is a beast.
Hope she continues to destroy.
please lord help Cat beat rousey by tko.

meanwhile during that 15 minute decision(god forbid 25 mins) Ill be happily checking emails and grabbing a snack.

meanwhile during that 15 minute decision(god forbid 25 mins) Ill be happily checking emails and grabbing a snack.

Zingano is one for one on TKOs in the UFC. Nunes is 2 for 2. But feel free to say untrue shit if it makes you feel cool

Nunes is arguably the most dangerous fighter in the division aside from Ronda Rousey. Note I said most dangerous, not best.

Respect to Cat too for wanting her for her comeback fight no less, she is a real warrior.

Back