Casual Armwrestling: Did this girl let the guy win?

DanDragon Machi

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Both has poor technique but the guy seems more committed to winning (maybe to avoid the embarassment to losing by a girl front his friends)

Her hand looks bigger than his, maybe it was an advantage for her?

Didn't TS post this before?

Also lol at the girl's melanotan injections.

Both has poor technique but the guy seems more committed to winning (maybe to avoid the embarassment to losing by a girl front his friends)

Her hand looks bigger than his, maybe it was an advantage for her?

Yes.

She's just using static strength to stay at the top, has her free arm just resting in front of her, feet together and no side or back pressure. This is just a thing most armwrestlers will do vs casual people at thr gym. Even the best guys in the world like Devon and Levan won't use any pressure when pulling for fun unless the other guy is trying to hurt them.

Yes.

She's just using static strength to stay at the top, has her free arm just resting in front of her, feet together and no side or back pressure. This is just a thing most armwrestlers will do vs casual people at thr gym. Even the best guys in the world like Devon and Levan won't use any pressure when pulling for fun unless the other guy is trying to hurt them.
But she is a casual people too, she doesn't any technique or experience. Furthermore her hand is too low to his, it don't give her some disadvantage?

But she is a casual people too, she doesn't any technique or experience. Furthermore her hand is too low to his, it don't give her some disadvantage?

She is just pulling for fun and giving herself all the disadvantages.

She is just pulling for fun and giving herself all the disadvantages.
How is it possible the guy had so much trouble putting her arm down having so many advantages? I can only attribute this to the size of her hand
He didn't seem pulling for fun so much lol

Last edited:
How is it possible the guy had so much trouble putting her arm down having so many advantages? I can only attribute this to the size of her hand
He didn't seem pulling for fun so much lol

Because she has basic knowledge of arm wrestling mechanics and the other guy probably doesn't. There really isn't much to this so i'm a bit confused why you don't understand. I watch arm wrestling on a daily basis and i'm telling you now this is the norm, she's not trying to pin the guy, she's just pulling for fun.

It's as simple as that.

Because she has basic knowledge of arm wrestling mechanics and the other guy probably doesn't. There really isn't much to this so i'm a bit confused why you don't understand. I watch arm wrestling on a daily basis and i'm telling you now this is the norm, she's not trying to pin the guy, she's just pulling for fun.

It's as simple as that.
I'm not an aw expert, but It doesn't seem like it takes any knowledge of aw mechanics to keep the arm static in that position like she does. It's what I would do if I was playing with my little nephew even I don't have any knowledge or experience

I think it's easier to believe that she is just stronger and that's why she was able to hold him with all the disadvantages. I've read dad move like she did is a way of showboating that you can employ if you are significantly stronger than your opponent, but besides the guy being a man and probably heavier than her, he lifts too. So would be strange be she were much stronger than him

Last edited:
I'm not an aw expert, but It doesn't seem like it takes any knowledge of aw mechanics to keep the arm static in that position like she does. It's what I would do if I was playing with my little nephew even I don't have any knowledge or experience

I think it's easier to believe that she is just stronger and that's why she was able to hold him with all the disadvantages. I've read dad move like she did is a way of showboating that you can employ if you are significantly stronger than your opponent, but besides the guy being a man and probably heavier than her, he lifts too. So would be strange be she were much stronger than him

Sorry i thought you actually knew a bit about arm wrestling, posting, cupping, back and side pressure due to you making this thread.

Tldr - Yes, she let him win most likely.

Sorry i thought you actually knew a bit about arm wrestling, posting, cupping, back and side pressure due to you making this thread.

Tldr - Yes, she let him win most likely.
I'm learning a little bit with some videos but I'm in fact still too raw in the sport. I'm know both guys in the video and they are equally inexperienced. By my experience wathching casual armwrestling it's very rare a woman beating a guy of her size (and who lifts) using only raw strength (in this case she used only her biceps while he have used his whole body)

Back