• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cast Fighters in Movies - Conor McGregor as Bruce Lee in a "Game of Death" remake, LeBron as Kareem

CoffeeAndBeer

OG from 1993
@Silver
Reaction score
Someday Conor will break into movies, and apparently LeBron plans on conquering Hollywood...

LeBron: The Sequel
LeBron James' first act, becoming one of the greatest basketball players in history, is all but settled as a success. His second act -- to become a global entertainment icon -- is just beginning.
- ESPN Feb 15, 2017

Conor vs LeBron, just picture it.

tumblr_nlir6l0tfL1rdsiguo3_500.gif

x0ZTlrYTpVny_Kj87TXloJpcIhyzM4Xo_640x360_54043203885.jpg

you should change your av because even the ghost of Bruce Lee is pissing on his own grave after reading this garbage.

LeBron aint 7 feet, but he's the most prominent sports figures of this era and is a physical specimen.

hqdefault.jpg

Bloodsport remake:

Sage Northcutt as Frank Dux.

- Aren't you a little young for full-contact?
- True, I'm only 19. Wait a minute...I'm 20 now. I'm not a teen anymore, so frig you!

Roy Nelson as Frank's big goofy fighting friend who smashes beer cans on his head and gets maimed by Chong Li.

Ronda Rousey as Chong Li. She would love to be the bad-ass who kills people and never loses. I think she'd really get into her role, but after her loss to Frank Dux she'd be sulky for a year and wouldn't talk to the entertainment media.

Last edited:
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Bloodsport remake:

Sage Northcutt as Frank Dux. Aren't you a little young for full-contact?
True, I'm only 19. Wait a minute...I'm 20 now. I'm not a teen anymore, so frig you!

Roy Nelson as Frank's big goofy fighting friend who smashes beer cans on his head and gets maimed by Chong Li.

Ronda Rousey as Chong Li. She would love to be the bad-ass who kills people and never loses. I think she'd really get into her role, but after her loss to Frank Dux she'd be sulky for a year and wouldn't talk to the entertainment media.
I made a thread sometime last year similar to this.

Personally, I think GSP should be Frank Dux and Brock Lesnar as Chong Li

I agree. Better choices than mine. I was just kidding around.

Last edited:

GSP was already in the last kickboxer movie.

Anybody wanting to remake a Bruce Lee movie should be put to death.

And leave the conor riding on the retard forum where it belongs

Anything that avoids them speaking. So I guess I would cast GSP, Ronda, Tate, Cyborg, Conor, Bisping, Penn, Rampage, Cain, Werdum, Bonnar, Franklin, Anderson and Randy Couture as extras on the train where everyone gets killed at the start of Unbreakable.

lookoutawhale already made that movie back in 2011.

Anybody wanting to remake a Bruce Lee movie should be put to death.

And leave the conor riding on the retard forum where it belongs
Even this guy?

fistoflegend3.jpg

you should change your av because even the ghost of Bruce Lee is pissing on his own grave after reading this garbage.

Thank you. I was entering this thread just to say the same thing.

Game of Death was butchered. They should've never tried to make a movie out of it. Even as a kid watching the movie I knew majority of it was not him.

Back