Casey Anthony documentary on Peacock

I’m a Jodi Arias man, myself.
44e016b8b9639211365b6e2086fea9fc.jpg
Not me.

The initial call her mom made to the police was pretty bad too, with Casey in the background clearly saying she doesn't want to talk to them. Also the phone call she made to her parents where she just ended up berating and insulting everyone was wtf.
Yeah it's by far the worst case in recent history of a murderer getting off.

I'm more certain about her guilt than I am about OJ Simpson's. I just can't believe she didn't go to prison for life.

I don't think she did. I think in the same way with Casey and Betsy Farla, they had their person and too much paperwork involved to go after who actually did it.
I don’t know. I know a guy who was around her back then. We asked his thoughts and he didn’t say much. But what he did say was enough to make me def think she was involved.

3 posts later you still aren't answering my question. Are you getting paid for trying to get people to watch this or something? It's really odd that you are stanning for a child killer, but you do you I guess :rolleyes:

Imagine getting this rustled over a tv show.

I don’t know. I know a guy who was around her back then. We asked his thoughts and he didn’t say much. But what he did say was enough to make me def think she was involved.
I explained in bullet points to my husband in this case why the dad did it and he's with me. Never thought I'd be saying that. I wouldn't go as far as burn in hell but I was certain she did it.

not yet, any good? is it suggesting Casey is innocent? would be intersesting to see why.

the media made it seem like it was a slam dunk. but I'm open to counter arguments.
I was crazy surprised. I believed the slam dunk. It hasn't been media for TV manipulated either, heaps of court , police and prison footage.

3 posts later you still aren't answering my question. Are you getting paid for trying to get people to watch this or something? It's really odd that you are stanning for a child killer, but you do you I guess :rolleyes:
There wasn't anything. The show was kind of embarrassing TBH. It was just her fumbling for excuses, fake crying several times, and saying shit that anybody could have pressed her on even a little that would have made it a comedy watching her fumble around, but nobody did. No accounting for her google searching "fool proof suffocation", or borrowing a shovel from her neighbor, or claiming she was just pretending to party but didn't drink, even though there's pictures of her buying a shitload of beer with a stolen check.

She hedged a little too for people who know she's obviously guilty by claiming Caley was a rape baby, because the guy she tried to trick by saying it was his got a paternity test, then she said her brother raped her and it was his, but that DNA test was fail too. In reality, she told her neighbor it was one of her many one night stands, then told someone else it was a Mexican guy she banged a few times, but she made up a rape for the show to get sympathy, and also claimed her dad used to rape her too, so it makes sense she'd leave her daughter for a month with her dad that used to rape her.

There were several times where they were filming with multiple cameras and she kept checking them to see which camera to pretend to cry towards, and generally the whole show was just bad acting from a psychopath.

But apparently she kept banging her lawyer after the trial for payment, so that means she's innocent.

I’m a Jodi Arias man, myself.
44e016b8b9639211365b6e2086fea9fc.jpg

Is that the one whose asshole looks like a tennis ball can?

There wasn't anything. The show was kind of embarrassing TBH. It was just her fumbling for excuses, fake crying several times, and saying shit that anybody could have pressed her on even a little that would have made it a comedy watching her fumble around, but nobody did. No accounting for her google searching "fool proof suffocation", or borrowing a shovel from her neighbor, or claiming she was just pretending to party but didn't drink, even though there's pictures of her buying a shitload of beer with a stolen check.

She hedged a little too for people who know she's obviously guilty by claiming Caley was a rape baby, because the guy she tried to trick by saying it was his got a paternity test, then she said her brother raped her and it was his, but that DNA test was fail too. In reality, she told her neighbor it was one of her many one night stands, then told someone else it was a Mexican guy she banged a few times, but she made up a rape for the show to get sympathy, and also claimed her dad used to rape her too, so it makes sense she'd leave her daughter for a month with her dad that used to rape her.

There were several times where they were filming with multiple cameras and she kept checking them to see which camera to pretend to cry towards, and generally the whole show was just bad acting from a psychopath.

But apparently she kept banging her lawyer after the trial for payment, so that means she's innocent.

Thanks for the cliffs finally on third page of this thread, I already watched a multi part documentary about a year ago that was really disgusting. Really the biggest shit stain on humanity of this whole deal is the jurors I mean thats pretty pig headed that they let that chick off who gives a fuck about any of the legal bullshit there was enough there, if that case was in Texas she was cooked.

She was giving the kid xanax to put her to sleep so she could go out, telling everybody about a made up nanny she told everybody the name was "Zanny The Nanny" nobody ever caught that there was no nanny and the nanny's name was nickname for Xanax. I think honestly everyone involved should have caught charges, parents, boyfriends, and she should have got death.

No way I could sit through multiple episodes of looking at that chick's face as a free woman. The shape of her brow and the proximity and angles of the tilt of her eyes is like walking proof that phrenology is real, soul less look in her eyes too. Pretty shameful they paid the lady to exploit a series in context like this.

Last edited:

As a start did you miss the part about that Google search about strangulation where she was no where near the house as per her phone tracing? But someone in the house used her password on a home computer where they shared passwords?

Which lawyer was she banging? There were 8 of them,they're all still friends

The affair he was having where he said it was an accident that went wrong

That after she ran out of gas, he offered to pick the car up then smelled a rotting corpse in the trunk but didn't think to call it in or phone her? Crime scene being he was a cop.

Celebrating the money they'd raised the day after their grandkid's remains had been found with a new boat?

The brother when he realised his dad wanted to put her to death talking about how he buried their pets in the same way he did her?

The friends when given facts who broke down and felt awful? One even had to leave the room, the other dumbfounded he was so adamant.

The way Cindy behaved on Dr Oz? What did she say?

Last edited:
I was crazy surprised. I believed the slam dunk. It hasn't been media for TV manipulated either, heaps of court , police and prison footage.

I’ll watch it as I’m intrigued as to what evidence they have to elude to her innocence but without watching it I can definitely say it is indeed manipulated for TV. It’s a show trying put forward her case so they will edit things in a manner to do exactly that. As you say in a previous post it’s heavy on showing her lawyer (does it cover the allegations against him? Providing assistance to people in exchange for sexual favours) but does it cover the prosecutions angle?

It seems to have changed your mind so I’ll give it a look but I doubt my position can be moved by anything less that a complete conspiracy exposed because there was never really a legitimate counter argument to the evidence against her.

Back