Cases of the significantly smaller fighter defeating the much bigger fighter ?

DglK1vtUYAEQe4_.jpg

6a48t.gif
Damn, forgot all about this A level athlete.

Yeah yeah yeah, this is sherdog where is the GSP love? Bisping was huge and the biggest win of GSP’s career. Absolute monster, that Michael Bisping. Crazy for GSP to take that fight.
Go to bed, you're drunk.

Once again Sherdog thinks taller = bigger. The only weight class where this matters is HW and the Japanese openweight stuff. Literally every other MMA fight ever features two dudes that are the same size.

Height does not represent size. It's only one dimension.

A couple years ago, I think it was Marcel Fortuna vs Anthony Hamilton. Hamilton is a standard HW, like 250+, while Fortuna weighed in like 208. Big MWs even walk around that. Fortuna ends up getting a first round KO.

Go to bed, you're drunk.
it's so early for bed, i am drunk for mah sherboi GSP! lineal champ and goastest of all time! I mean, he is the best ever especially after beating Biping. But Costa is BIG! In 3 more years maybe our boi will fight again... who knows?

Pettis vs Wonderboy
Most of DC's HW fights
Jessica Andrada at BW

Much of the careers of Royce Gracie, Sakuraba, Fedor, Couture at heavyweight, Big Nog, Frankie Edgar

GSP Bisping?

Bisping is 4" taller, fight at LHW for the first half of his career while GSP spent all of his at 170.

A ton of examples come to mind from the old school era. If we're talking more recently, Pettis over Wonderboy is the first one that comes to mind...

Back