Cartoon characters locations?

rabbitseasoning.jpg

Crossdressing bugs bunny is in my bed so back off, dick boys

rabbitseasoning.jpg

Crossdressing bugs bunny is in my bed so back off, dick boys

Never noticed this before but the back of that skirt has to go up and over Bugs's tail... so you know Elmer's looking right into his butthole.

Last edited:
Springfield is not in Oregan. It's a made up State.

Never noticed this before but the back of that skirt has to go up and over Bugs's tail... so you know Elmer's looking right into his butthole.

Why do you think Mr. Fudd has that look on his face? That's love baby.

Yea not in oregan but Oregon

It's not in Oregan or Oregon. It's located in a fictional State which Groening drew some inspiration from his home State of Oregon. Oregon doesn't border on Ohio, Nevada, Maine and Kentucky. It's meant to be shrouded in mystery.

the-simpsons.jpg

Donald Duck lives in Calisota
Duckburg is described as a medium-sized city located in the fictional U.S. state of Calisota. In comic writer Don Rosa's stories, Duckburg is located on the West Coast of the United States, though other writers often leave the city's location more vaguely defined. However, in Don Rosa's The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck, the author alludes to where exactly he has situated Duckburg: "I won't bother to say precisely where I situated Duckburg and Calisota on America's west coast... but if you get out a good map and compare the coastline, you'll see that I stuck the old gold-prospector's adopted hometown directly across the bay from a very appropriately named actual city." Knowing how Don Rosa used gags, it is likely that this city would be Eureka, California (Eureka meaning 'I found it'!). This fits with the river and a large forest south of Eureka.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Duck_universe#Duckburg

I vaguely remember from that "Behind the laugther" episode of Simpsons that the narrator refers to the them as this Northern Kentuky Family.

He denied later on or before. It is known.

Your link is dated April 10, 2012. Mine links are all dated April 12th and 13th of 2012.

Executive producer Al Jean said:

"He was inspired by growing up in Portland, but it's really an every town. It's really funny. Matt grew up in Oregon and parts of The Simpsons were definitely inspired by his childhood.

"But there is no specific state that Springfield is in, and we will never reveal that secret... except this coming Sunday at 8."

Creator Matt Groening:

“The Simpsons” creator Matt Groening said his recent comments about the town where Homer and the gang live were misinterpreted — it’s not literally Springfield, Oregon.

“I never said Springfield was in Oregon,” Groening told TV Guide. “I said Springfield was the name of my sled.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...regon-creator-matt-groening-article-1.1060912

So again, the State the Simpsons lives in is not Oregon. There is no specific State that the Simpsons live in.

He didn't say that's where they live, he said that's where he got the name of their city.

I've provided him multiple links to Matt Groening and Al Jean explaining it, but he refuses to acknowledge them.

Back