Caros Fodor comes out of the closet

We didn't even need to find out his sexual orientation, it's not like there were even any threads on here about it either...but if it makes him feel any better, then whatever I guess.

Filed under things idgaf about

We didn't even need to find out his sexual orientation, it's not like there were even any threads on here about it either...but if it makes him feel any better, then whatever I guess.

Eh, I care either from the point of view of he should be able to fuck who he wants and noone should give a shit, but there's still a lot of bigots out there, so props to him for coming out.

That being said I didn't ride with him before and it won't make me ride with him now.

I'm thinking that he meant rumors going around his area or something along those lines. Definitely a weird thread in the sense that Fodor hasn't really been a thing for so long.

I still remember him getting robbed against Firmino, literally lost because Luiz humped his leg while getting punched.

Good for him though. Sucks he wanted to keep his private life just that, but people love to gossip.

Sucks that he got outed. People should be able to keep their private business private.

IMO the only reason to out someone is if they're some sort of hypocrite in a position power who does shit to hurt gays while pretending to moral (i.e. Larry Craig or Ted Haggard).

tenor.gif

So is he first confirmed gay male MMA fighter?

I remember there would be thread about this question every few months in Heavies, lol.

So is he first confirmed gay male MMA fighter?

I remember there would be thread about this question every few months in Heavies, lol.
There's been a few before him.

He might be the biggest name to come out, though.

Who the fuck cares where he prefers to stick his dick?

Does he even still fight? If not then why is this news?

Back