News Carla Esparza vs Zhang Weili Official for UFC 281 MSG on Nov. 12

Who you got?

• Total voters
Weili Zhang Cuts A Promo/Lemos Is Dangerous/Maverick, Young, Pascual, Rodriguez, Frey, Viana
WMMAddict

Here an argument is raised that I haven't heard before, namely: Carla has poor takedown defense; Carla has good offensive wrestling but much weaker defensive wrestling; Weili claims she can crush Carla at Carla's own game (wrestling) and might well do so in this fight.

Last edited:
Eh, y’all think Zhang is a lezbot?

Not that it really matters just wondering

I don't think Carla has enough time to get in shape. She got a little bit of more bodyfat now vs her fight with Rose. It's not that she is a porker but it is noticeable that her bodyfat is higher and muscle around her lats/arms is less.

I don't think Carla has enough time to get in shape. She got a little bit of more bodyfat now vs her fight with Rose. It's not that she is a porker but it is noticeable that her bodyfat is higher and muscle around her lats/arms is less.
It's not like being in better shape won her the "fight" against Rose. Neither of them did shit. Rose beat herself. Carla got gifted the belt by a fighter that has the skills and the size to murder her. Weili will just do what Rose should have done.

It's not like being in better shape won her the "fight" against Rose. Neither of them did shit. Rose beat herself. Carla got gifted the belt by a fighter that has the skills and the size to murder her. Weili will just do what Rose should have done.
Cry some more about it.

Lol says the guy who can’t get over Rose losing to her. Twice
Rose didn't really lose the second time. It should have been a 49-49 draw. That being said, I've made peace with the fact that Rose is mental case and will never be all she could have been if she was right in the head. It doesn't make your girl Carla any less mediocre though. Her shape wasn't a factor in her last "fight" and won't matter at all next Saturday. Carla just doesn't have what it takes to beat any of the top straweights on her own merit. Unless Weili defeats herself, which is very unlikely to happen, Carla will get put in her place. She's the absolute worst champion in the history of the division and doesn't deserve to hold the belt.

Rose didn't really lose the second time. It shoudl have been a 49-49 draw. That being said, I've made peace with the fact that Rose is mental case and will never be all she could have been if she was right in the head. It doesn't make your girl Carla any less mediocre though. Her shape wasn't a factor in her last "fight" and won't matter at all next Saturday. Carla just doesn't have what it takes to beat any of the top straweights on her own merit. Unless Weili defeats herself, which is very unlikely to happen, Carla will get put in her place. She's the absolute worst champion in the history of the division and doesn't deserve to hold the belt.
<Waaah>

Back