Crime Carjackings in Minneapolis

Big_Chief_Stove

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"Such attacks were up 537% compared with last November, worrying residents."

'Staggering' surge in violent carjackings across Minneapolis - StarTribune.com

Democrats in Minneapolis:
775d89db9c8ffcd8589f3acdf37d0e323f-25-this-is-fine-lede-new.rhorizontal.w1200.jpg

Advice: Stay away from Minneapolis. It's only going to get worse.

Is it the same guy who started the riots when he smashed the windows at Autozone behind the Car Jacking ring?

Thats called Onstar
did a quick google search and apparently onstar wont allow you to enable that feature until a police report is filed. I can see the potential liability issues with disabling a vehicle without proof of a crime, especially if it could potentially put others in danger on the road. So Im thinking some blackmarket stuff.

Is it the same guy who started the riots when he smashed the windows at Autozone behind the Car Jacking ring?
It is not. It's more like the people who did the rioting.

The follow up on umbrella man indicated he's a member of an "Aryan Cowboy" biker gang, but i'm not buying it. I still think he's a cop.

did a quick google search and apparently onstar wont allow you to enable that feature until a police report is filed. I can see the potential liability issues with disabling a vehicle without proof of a crime, especially if it could potentially put others in danger on the road. So Im thinking some blackmarket stuff.
Wow thats bullshit. The vehicle owner should be able to have the vehicle disabled immediately

It’s maybe my least favorite crime that doesn’t include hurting children. The sign of people and a area that are not creating a first world environment.

videothumbnail_3d6eec92fb494c5985741448ee0f4859.jpg

Notice the Biden yard sign to the left of the carjacking. Lol, really sums up the metro.

MN Progressive: "Wait! No, Stop! Black Lives Matter! I voted Biden!...What are you doing!? Stop it! I'm on your side!...I'm woke!"

Carjackers: (gunshot), (gunshot), (gunshot)...

This is a good thing. The carjackers are getting so good and confident, that they are able to do this without killing someone, so even though there are more of them, the actual use of the firearms has gone down and soon, this will be almost like a transaction. “Ma’am, I need to borrow your car and drive it erratically for fun, I will smash it up, but all you need to do is contact the social welfare division to take a report and insurance does the rest-if your insurance requires me to use a gun, I can pull it out so it looks good, is that ok?”

videothumbnail_3d6eec92fb494c5985741448ee0f4859.jpg

Notice the Biden yard sign to the left of the carjacking. Lol, really sums up the metro.

MN Progressive: "Wait! No, Stop! Black Lives Matter! I voted Biden!...What are you doing!? Stop it! I'm on your side!...I'm woke!"

Carjackers: (gunshot), (gunshot), (gunshot)...

I'm sure the same woke-fucks can go through mental gymnastics routines to justify the carjackings, as they did with looting and riots.

I'm sure the same woke-fucks can go through mental gymnastics routines to justify the carjackings, as they did with looting and riots.
They already are. Friggin Milton_Gracie or whoever was already attributing the riots to the Autozone window smasher. Like life is like police Academy
Smh

Back