"Cardio" Cain Velasquez

Anik didn't make it up. It's been around for a while

this guy must be a noob. i was the original nicknamer of people who desire a nickname. cardio is a terrible nickname as i said to his face at dinner 48 years ago. his real nickname is cain "american.. then a mexican when convenient" velasquez

I'd rather him be called the "Mexican Terminator."

this guy must be a noob. i was the original nicknamer of people who desire a nickname. cardio is a terrible nickname as i said to his face at dinner 48 years ago. his real nickname is cain "american.. then a mexican when convenient" velasquez

Shut the fuck up hes mexican american idiot so mexican first then american dont b mad h doesnt want to be completely assimilated

Shut the fuck up hes mexican american idiot so mexican first then american dont b mad h doesnt want to be completely assimilated

My great grandparents came to America to be Americans. My, how times changed...

American...then Mexican when convenient is good. The man is not Mexican, his father tried 7 times to no longer be Mexican. Good ol American Pie Cain was born here, doesn't really speak Spanish, and visits Mexico probably as much as broke Americans who want good dental work. Plus, his cardio is still a rumor started by his coaches and training partners. Dos Santos Jr. will beat him.

"dont block punches with your head" velasquez might not roll off the tongue quite so easily, but its more important than cardio for the JDS fight.

Cain "movin' to metro" Velasquez

Cain "more excuses than Tito" Velasquez

American...then Mexican when convenient is good. The man is not Mexican, his father tried 7 times to no longer be Mexican. Good ol American Pie Cain was born here, doesn't really speak Spanish, and visits Mexico probably as much as broke Americans who want good dental work. Plus, his cardio is still a rumor started by his coaches and training partners. Dos Santos Jr. will beat him.

his cardio is a rumor? have you seen any 3 rounder he's been in or are you just f**king retarded?

Back