Card finalised for UFC on Fox 6

cant believe that cerrone and pettis arent headlining or at least co maining. Thats a main event fight

I think the fact that cerrone isnt main or comain will help him. He gets really nervous and starts thinking too much and then adrenaline dumps and ends up fighting Nate the way he did. Watching him against Jeremy Stephens really impressed me that he had really worked on his striking. IMO I think he takes Pettis by submission after he rocks him.

- Prelims:
Clay Guida vs Hatsu Hioki
Ryan Bader vs Vladimir Matyushenko
Shawn Jordan vs Mike Russow

Wow, some people got prelim'd! Russow in particular fell a lot down the rankings if he is matched with Jordan.

Cerrone/Pettis will be the gem of the card.

Stating the obvious, but damn, can't wait!

only interested in pettis-cerrone and rampage-glover.

i wish they would have at least put one of my favorite fighters on this card, then i would have gone.

Horrible main event. After the ratings flop, you guys will say the same thing.

Championship fights should headline, I don't see the matter with that. I found it extremely disrespectful when Strikeforce made Kaufman winn and defend her belt in Challengers cards. She wasn't even headlining when she fought Madafferi...

good ole prediction post

- Main card:
Demetrius Johnson v John Dodson (Flyweight championship) - Dodson takes it via ko
Quinton Jackson vs Glover Teixeira - glover tko third round
Donald Cerrone vs Anthony Pettis - pettis ko third round
Eric Koch vs Ricardo Lamas - koch ko - first round
- Prelims:
TJ Grant vs Matt Wiman - tj grant via ud
Clay Guida vs Hatsu Hioki - guida via split
Ryan Bader vs Vladimir Matyushenko - bader via ud
David Mitchell vs Simeon Thoresen - thorensen via ud
Shawn Jordan vs Mike Russow - russow via third round ko
Pascal Krauss vs Mike Stumpf - krauss split

I think this card has potential.. to be the lowest rating fox card ever. Descent card but lacking big names and big fights. 6/10. It's a step down from Fox 5.

Why is Koch vs Lamas on main card instead of Guida vs Hioki or Bader vs Matyushenko?

Why is Koch vs Lamas on main card instead of Guida vs Hioki or Bader vs Matyushenko?

It's a national TV card. Did you see Clay's last fight? Someone's getting knocked out in the Koch/Lamas fight.

Except the main event I loved the main card. Im also rooting a lot for Hioki!!!

I agree put the Bader and Shenko fight on the main card and take off the Koch/Lamas fight.

I agree put the Bader and Shenko fight on the main card and take off the Koch/Lamas fight.
Thank God you're not the one calling the shots. Should they also replace Pettis-Cerrone with Russow-Jordan while you're at it?

Back