Car battery dead, everybody at work, what do you do?

Unless you're in the middle of nowhere theres always at least 1 person friendly enough to jump you.

Or you could hire an uber, call them before they are on their way and explain their situation. Offer some money under the table since they wont makw much with out actually taking you somewhere

Walk to the store and buy a jump starter

Just pop the clutch. Unless of course you got one of those weak automatics <Dany07>

You're deeply nuts, you know that?
F7xb.gif

Stand in the middle of the road, and when someone stops, ask them to give me a jumpstart.

Now, if they don't stop, well, I won't have to worry about the car battery anymore.

1) I could jump the dead car with any of my other cars
2) I could swap batteries with any of my other cars
3) I could charge the dead battery
4) I could theoretically call AAA
5) I could just use one of my other cars

etc.
etc.
etc.

You're talking to a guy who doesn't know how to jump-start a car, do you really think he could drive a manual? I doubt he could even handle changing a tyre.

I know how to jump start a car, if I have another car available that is working. I have cables.

Also, it's a manual trans.

Get an uber to take me home and wait for somebody to get off of work.

I honestly can't relate to such womanly problems. I carry a charged spare battery and jumper leads at all times.

Yea but you live in new zealand, if you dont have a working car you'd be riding the nearest sheep to work (after you fuck it of course!)

Check to see if your insurance will cover the jump from a tow truck. I pay something minimal per month, it’s not over $3, for roadside assistance. They won’t bring me gas or change a flat like AAA but they will cover jump starting a battery, a locksmith, and they’ll pay for a rental.

Back