Caption this pic...

PorkchopExpress said:
Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!
blahblah blah run your mouth pussy, your pic sucked, takayama has no hands and every motherfucker adds nosferatu or hotness to a pic, try thinking of some new shit, you say youre an artist and you draw freehand, yet all you contribute is whining like my sister and some tired ass old theme halfass pic...

crocopbigleg said:

crap.jpg

I'd like to see take the head from the the terrified guy behind her and put it on Matt Hughes' body next to nosferatu.

PorkchopExpress said:
you're my bitch and my cheerleader youve been on this shit for years i've been doing it for a few weeks... at least my shit was original

crocopbigleg said:
blahblah blah run your mouth pussy, your pic sucked, takayama has no hands and every motherfucker adds nosferatu or hotness to a pic, try thinking of some new shit, you say youre an artist and you draw freehand, yet all you contribute is whining like my sister and some tired ass old theme halfass pic...

here.s the original pic.. he has no hands there either

orig.jpg

as for putting Nos or Takayama into pics... who you think started that trend?

give it up, you suck, your posts suck, you arent funny, you arent insightfull or intelligent, and you dont know when you've been pwned

i'm willing to wager you have a square head however

crocopbigleg said:
you're my bitch and my cheerleader youve been on this shit for years i've been doing it for a few weeks... at least my shit was original

setting your balls on fire might be original, doesnt mean its cool or entertaining

my very 1st romoshop i posted on sherdog was better then anything you have done to date

PorkchopExpress said:
here.s the original pic.. he has no hands there either

orig.jpg

as for putting Nos or Takayama into pics... who you think started that trend?

give it up, you suck, your posts suck, you arent funny, you arent insightfull or intelligent, and you dont know when you've been pwned

i'm willing to wager you have a square head however
the only funny thing you do is your photoshops..which you haven't done in over a month, and you're using the same tired ass theme.. your little off the wall comments in every other post i don't find funny at all, funny is subjective.. the reason you bag on me is you don't like anyone else attempting to romo or post funny pics, because you think you want all the spotlight.. you could easily choose to rag on some person far less funny or contributing than me, but you choose to fuck with me because you see me as a threat.. for instance look at some of these romos in this thread and you pick mine out

PorkchopExpress said:
setting your balls on fire might be original, doesnt mean its cool or entertaining

my very 1st romoshop i posted on sherdog was better then anything you have done to date
some people may find it entertaining, some people may not... like i said its SUBJECTIVE..you mention intelligence yet you fail to grasp the concept of that... and like i said, there are far worse things you can fuck with you, you fuck with me because i'm attempting to learn photoshop and you think i'm trying to steal your little spotlight, which is pathetic as fuck, considering you haven't even been working this past month, you need to get over yourself man, you're not going to run me out of the forum like you did wtc, you're just a little gnat that buzzes around my ear.....

crocopbigleg said:
some people may find it entertaining, some people may not... like i said its SUBJECTIVE..you mention intelligence yet you fail to grasp the concept of that... and like i said, there are far worse things you can fuck with you, you fuck with me because i'm attempting to learn photoshop and you think i'm trying to steal your little spotlight, which is pathetic as fuck, considering you haven't even been working this past month, you need to get over yourself man, you're not going to run me out of the forum like you did wtc, you're just a little gnat that buzzes around my ear.....

no, you just suck

When you two get done arguing. Put that bitch in the following pic....

Mookie.jpg

PorkchopExpress said:
no, you just suck
this type of display hints what i'm getting at...actually it confirms it.. you'd rather flamebait me and bash me than actually contribute something, get your head out of your own ass, when i romo something, i don't do it for you, or your approval, and vice versa... whether you find my shit funny or not means nothing to me, you're just acting like a little bitch, pcx..news flash more than one person can photoshop in the same forum, get your head out of your own ass, i could make the funniest romo ever, and you'd bash it

My second Romoshope job, I'm starting to be pretty good at this :)

This thread is neither funny or original. That trance forum thread was much better.

Back