Can't subscribe into this Walt Harris hype train.

Lol I don’t think anyone here is hyping up Harris, we just acknowledge he hits fucking hard.

Me neither, he's the same guy he was 2yrs ago - a big lump with good athleticism and heavy strikes. His cardio is still iffy, I'm still dubious of his ability to take a shot (remember Krylov absolutely murdering him during his first UFC stint? Krylov is hardly known for KO power and was about 220lbs soaked through).

In fact, I see guys like Ivanov and Tuivasa beating Harris if I'm honest.

Actually, Ivanov vs. Harris is the fight to make thinking about it. Tuivasa needs to work his way from the bottom again.

Oleynik obviously just came in to get a check his last 2 fights. Both performances were lackluster and half-assed.
Dudes getting old. I feel he may just be the kind of guy that doesn't want to let it go.

Me neither, he's the same guy he was 2yrs ago - a big lump with good athleticism and heavy strikes. His cardio is still iffy, I'm still dubious of his ability to take a shot (remember Krylov absolutely murdering him during his first UFC stint? Krylov is hardly known for KO power and was about 220lbs soaked through).

In fact, I see guys like Ivanov and Tuivasa beating Harris if I'm honest.

Actually, Ivanov vs. Harris is the fight to make thinking about it. Tuivasa needs to work his way from the bottom again.

I don't want to see any fight with Ivanov, dude is the heavyweight version of Elias Theodorou.

Just an year and a half ago he lost to Werdum in 1 minute.. In that fight he looked like a total noob, an absolute bum. Also Werdum took that fight in 5 hour notice. I have seen white belts with better BJJ technique than him. Then drew with a bum British fighter, who got cut after their fight.
Come on, Knocking out an expired Olyneik doesn't deserve this much hype. Even lord Chael has a win over him.

P.S: This guy lost to Jared Rosholt, but somehow Rosholt is out of UFC.

Yeah just simply don’t

I wouldn’t even say he’s overachieving
It’s just HW’s being HW’s except he’s not even on a good run.. Russian mobster guy is cool and all but he’s 45 and has one knee

That’s his best win in his career

He’s just a big guy

Back