Can't post.

Mike

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
On my laptop. The text box is.....just gone. If I quote or edit a post that shows up, but still no text box. Anyone else getting this?

A few members have brought this up, I believe it's a browser issue or caused by one of the extensions on your browser.

I cant make threads in ANY FORUM. MODS WTF?!!?

White belts are unable to create threads. The ability to create threads will be available at yellow belt, which is at 150 posts.

A few members have brought this up, I believe it's a browser issue or caused by one of the extensions on your browser.

White belts are unable to create threads. The ability to create threads will be available at yellow belt, which is at 150 posts.
I was getting messages that people cant see my posts until theyre "approved by a moderater" did I get shadowbanned?

I was getting messages that people cant see my posts until theyre "approved by a moderater" did I get shadowbanned?
That's only in the Support forum.

I’m having the same issue on my home laptop, and my iPad, but not my iPhone.

What can I do to fix it?

I’m having the same issue on my home laptop, and my iPad, but not my iPhone.

What can I do to fix it?
What updates or extensions (assuming you're running Safari on all three) are shared between the two but not the iPhone? Because I'd imagine that will be what's causing your forum interruption on said devices.

What updates or extensions (assuming you're running Safari on all three) are shared between the two but not the iPhone? Because I'd imagine that will be what's causing your forum interruption on said devices.

I don’t know.

How do I check?

I don’t know.

How do I check?
So, after opening the browser, you're going to tick the first title bar option – Safari; then Settings, the third selection down, is where we want to go. From there, go ahead and surf right to a tab which in English language I believe is called Extensions or Add-ons, if memory serves.

The left-side panel now on-screen lists all the add-ons you've got running and can also from there be turned off/on. See if something sticks out from that Add-on list between the two devices giving you trouble – it's likely an extension designed to prevent or block some page element from executing. Once turned off, a quick refresh here should suffice or then a browser restart.

It wasn't an extension.

It seems to have something to do with my IP address. I turned on the VPN and the problem was completely solved.
I have no idea what is going on. :confused:

I would try updating your browser or use another one. For the record, I've never had this problem with Chrome.

It wasn't an extension.

It seems to have something to do with my IP address. I turned on the VPN and the problem was completely solved.
I have no idea what is going on. :confused:

like an adsense?

Same. I have this issue on my work PC. At home I can post, but the forum looks buggy. I've been having this issue since a couple of days.

It looks like you just crossed the 150 post threshold for posting threads. Your ability to make threads should be available soon.

Yeah it is, thanks. Going to go on a posting binge today. Going to make the GOAT threads today, just watch me

I know this is old but I'm a yellow belt now and i can't post a thread in the ufc section for some reason

I understand not being able to post, but I've lost the ability to reply to memebers too, help?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back