Cannibalism, mutually agreed

Cannibal fetish website with 3000 members. Refers to itself as "#1 source for exotic meat"

Investigation says they could not find some body parts -- So I'm going out on a limb (pun somewhat intended) and saying he probably ate some of the guy.

I am pretty big believer in people having the right to do what they want as long as there is consent, but i am going to have to side with the courts on this. Way too slippery of a slope if they set a precedence that you can legally kill and eat another human being, if said human being is suicidal and into that.

wow! look at this dinosaur...

gotta be progressive

Guy wants to die , two consenting adults , as sick as it is i don't know , not sure this should be prosecuted

Guy wants to die , two consenting adults , as sick as it is i don't know , not sure this should be prosecuted
These cannibal fetish type people are sick. We know they are perverts. And probably the type to kidnap your kid and do the same to them. It should be prosecuted and I think you gotta give them the death penalty. They're so deranged you probably won't rehabilitate them.

What if it becomes The Running Man and The Purge situation where the participant accepts money to become the prey?

He should be hanged or shoot in the main square of his town. the guy that own their community should be execute too, infecting the whole society with their sickness.

What if it becomes The Running Man and The Purge situation where the participant accepts money to become the prey?
If the guy who wanted to die kills himself its one thing if its someone else doing it it is completely different in my mind.

He should be hanged or shoot in the main square of his town. the guy that own their community should be execute too, infecting the whole society with their sickness.
I have no idea what you are trying to say here.

Especially this part ,
"the guy that own their community should be execute too"

These cannibal fetish type people are sick. We know they are perverts. And probably the type to kidnap your kid and do the same to them. It should be prosecuted and I think you gotta give them the death penalty. They're so deranged you probably won't rehabilitate them.
Maybe , but i don't think the death penalty should apply.

No civilized society should allow cannibalism. For thousands of years we have developed the idea of a civilization, to steer mankind towards the right path, to become something more than mere animals looking to satisfy their next impulse.

It would be a crime to throw it all away because we suddenly lack the courage to call out and condemn erratic, irrational behaviour. You cannot allow the idea that we are merely a meal for each other to even exist, simple as that. Even if there's "consent" between two (dis)functioning adults. Screw that.

People who are fucked in the head, do not automatically deserve to do everything they please. It's more complex than that, you cannot always put your hands in your pockets and say that it's "their right". You need to think about the example that is being set here, when we allow this kind of behaviour, and how it's going to reflect upon us in the future.

how come alot of this sicko stuff comes from germany or Austria and the surrounding regions dafuq???

I was going to post "cannibal-phobe" in response as a joke.

But then I realized that fear of cannibals actually makes complete, rational sense.

I wonder what the odds of even meeting a cannibal outside of New Guinea are? Probably up their with getting struck by lightning while winning an Academy Award.

We have a pretty crazy court case in Germany right now, may seem familiar. Here it goes.

Businessman in his mid-40s wants to die (has for years already) and is looking online for someone to slaughter him. This is well documented and established by witnesses.

Cop has fantasy of cutting body into pieces (not eating, thus not sure whether it is Cannibalism).

They match up perfectly. The deed gets done. Forensic experts are unable to determine the exact cause of death - defense says it was suicide, prosecution and judges believe it was murder.

Sentence: guilty of murder, but only 8.5 years in jail (which is actually contrary to the book as murder = life with possibility of parole is mandatory in Germany).

What say you, Sherdog? Is justice happening here?

Edit: english link: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32146031

Edit: not all body parts were found, so it is a possibility he did eat some after all

What is with Germany and people wanting to be eaten?
The Armin case was weird enough.
Eating another human being is pretty odd but wanting another human to eat you is even more weird

I mean I know it happens around the world and in lots of 3rd world countries, but these fetish,rape websites usually come from Germany or Austria, If you read the article this was like the second case of this happening in Germany, also they had that Josef Fritzl case etc.
It probably ties into Nazism somehow. Personally I believe it's all demonic.

It probably ties into Nazism somehow. Personally I believe it's all demonic.

Yes demons. Of course it's the demons. Could it just be mental illness and sick people? No. It's motherfuckin demons. Probably the same demons that made you lose your toy at 5. If only Christian God would take time away from helping children with toys and stop demons from turning humans into cannibals.

Blaming things on demons.... You're like one step away from these people...

Yes demons. Of course it's the demons. Could it just be mental illness and sick people? No. It's motherfuckin demons. Probably the same demons that made you lose your toy at 5. If only Christian God would take time away from helping children with toys and stop demons from turning humans into cannibals.

Blaming things on demons.... You're like one step away from these people...

His thesis is probably that the mentally ill are possessed by demons. So he's not saying they aren't mentally ill, he just believes the cause of their mental illness is demonic.

His thesis is probably that the mentally ill are possessed by demons. So he's not saying they aren't mentally ill, he just believes the cause of their mental illness is demonic.

Why don't you think about the difference and then ask yourself if I'll find either one less ridiculous.

Back