Cankles a deal breaker?

Those aren't even that bad tbh. They actually slim up towards the bottom. Not a true cankle imo
Depends on the angle. But there is definite canklism there.

tumblr_loh2dwKD5i1qesepao1_r1_500.png

I like nice legs
Her legs look a bit wierd, so meh not interested. LOL

Not a deal breaker honest. But I'll tell you what is...

Bad feet!!! That shit bothers me!!

i'm all about anything that can count towards 'd taking weight', so no not even remotely a deal breaker. I'd actually feed her some double cheeseburgers while i'm at it

Grime-time strikes again!

Typically yes... cankles look weird on women who have thin upper bodies too. The proportioning is odd.

The way some people are saying no makes me think they mean yes. I think they’re misinterpreting the question.

Anyway, cankles or no cankles, it’s all good.

No but fatty flabby arms are.

The canks in the OP are fine because there is still some shape to the calf - but if you combine that with the hotdog lower leg, so it is just one uniform tube from foot to knee, that shits a deal breaker

My my gf has a pretty similar set as in the OP. Fit body, nice athletic legs, thick fucking ankles.

As a leg/foot guy it's not ideal. If those things were wrists she'd dominate me in arm wrestling.

Cankles aren’t a deal breaker, but she better not be top tall.

Deal breaker for sure. Petty yes, but who wants those things up over their shoulders or too look at? I'm surprised there isn't a surgery yet to get rid of those god forsaken things.

Back