Canelo vs Ryder May 6th DAZN PPV

Its the right fight for a Canelo tuneup, and hes also ranked #2 on boxrec and now #1 in the WBO rankings for 168.
Still not watching … Dazn is going to bring their PPV shit for the mismatch

Meh. Not a great fight but coming off of 2 mediocre performances and a surgery, I guess it could be worse.

Its the right fight for a Canelo tuneup, and hes also ranked #2 on boxrec and now #1 in the WBO rankings for 168.

I love it how you accepted the whole narrative of a 'tune up' fight like a muppet. Tune up for what? 8 month lay off? Hand injury? You test a hand in the gym. Canelo and Hearn plays you all like fools. I told you this whole 'who has he fought' crap was just an excuse to duck Benavidez. GG.

I mean, outside of PBC who else can he fight? Do you guys expect him to remtach Bivol??

I love it how you accepted the whole narrative of a 'tune up' fight like a muppet. Tune up for what? 8 month lay off? Hand injury? You test a hand in the gym. Canelo and Hearn plays you all like fools. I told you this whole 'who has he fought' crap was just an excuse to duck Benavidez. GG.
He just fought GGG and Bivol. Hes having hand surgery and hes fighting the #2 guy ranked in the division on some rankings.
Benavidez needs to beat Plant first.

I mean, outside of PBC who else can he fight? Do you guys expect him to remtach Bivol??

is that a serious question? benavidez? the guy hes saying has not earned the fight for almost 2 years?

He just fought GGG and Bivol. Hes having hand surgery and hes fighting the #2 guy ranked in the division on some rankings.
Benavidez needs to beat Plant first.
GGG was the tune up lol. Benavidez would have time for a may fight after Plant. Canelo and Hearn never wanted it they mentioned Ryder over 1 year ago. Stop pretending its not another duck

What about morrell?.

ryder is decent. this could certainly be a lot worse.

GGG was the tune up lol. Benavidez would have time for a may fight after Plant. Canelo and Hearn never wanted it they mentioned Ryder over 1 year ago. Stop pretending its not another duck

What about morrell?.
Benavidez is busy fighting Canelos leftovers.

I legit like Morrells chances in that one, so that’s a no from team Benavidez

They already sent the contract months ago but morrells team don't want to fight him. Try again.

Eddie can't be more happy atm torturing us with AJ vs Whyte and Canelo vs Ryder next year. Yikes. Props though if he brings Canelo to the UK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back